Why does ForumCoin look old?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined the Forum Coin in the first few days and immediately left it because it looked very old and another thing that bothers me is that you don't get any notifications. I don't notice if someone has quoted me and sometimes I have to search the whole thread to see if someone has quoted me or not. Currently I am ok with it and I am an active member but I think new members can't connect with it

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, Yes it is like that there. That's why sometimes I just focus on writing without caring whether someone replies to my comment. LOL Because there really is no notification.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, Yes it is like that there. That's why sometimes I just focus on writing without caring whether someone replies to my comment. LOL Because there really is no notification.
Yes, you are right. It is exactly like that. It's a bit difficult to communicate there and I usually post 10 comments a day. I would love to answer everyone but you really don't understand what is going on there

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are right. It is exactly like that. It's a bit difficult to communicate there and I usually post 10 comments a day. I would love to answer everyone but you really don't understand what is going on there
Don't expect two-way communication there. It's very difficult to happen, even if there is maybe days to wait for an answer. I actually don't like forumcoin, but I need extra income too. LOL

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
I think it is simply because it is old, although I think it is from 2013, and I think it has really had few changes, it remains similar to its essence.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is simply because it is old, although I think it is from 2013, and I think it has really had few changes, it remains similar to its essence.
Even though it's old, I don't think there's any reason that prevents it from continuing to make improvements and developments. As an application will continue to be updated, even though I don't know how difficult it is to develop a website. LOL

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is the way it is. I don't have a problem with it's layout. The most important thing is that it is paying.
Actually you could think like that, it's just that in my opinion it is less effective. And when we ask about something and don't know whether it has been answered or not, unless we have to check it again one by one. If so, it will make the members uncomfortable and many of them don't want to stay.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah i know but a little change is good. That is, they change the rules every day, after 10 years it is not bad to change the appearance of the forum a little Or at least users receive notifications

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah i know but a little change is good. That is, they change the rules every day, after 10 years it is not bad to change the appearance of the forum a little Or at least users receive notifications
Yeah right, I agree with you. I once provided input for the notification feature to be held, the admin has answered there but there has been no action. I hope hopefully as soon as possible.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah right, I agree with you. I once provided input for the notification feature to be held, the admin has answered there but there has been no action. I hope hopefully as soon as possible.
Yes I can't understand that you create a PTP but users don't get notifications and don't know which user quoted them. I don't want to be disrespectful but this is ridiculous

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I can't understand that you create a PTP but users don't get notifications and don't know which user quoted them. I don't want to be disrespectful but this is ridiculous
Actually they say we can get notifications but we have to go through email, in my opinion it is less effective if we have to check email back and forth to see notifications, then click on a link to take us to the page in question. Very time consuming.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually they say we can get notifications but we have to go through email, in my opinion it is less effective if we have to check email back and forth to see notifications, then click on a link to take us to the page in question. Very time consuming.
WOW Yes, it is very time consuming. Although it is better than nothing, but I prefer not to react to the quotes and work as before. The income is low enough and it is very time consuming

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
WOW Yes, it is very time consuming. Although it is better than nothing, but I prefer not to react to the quotes and work as before. The income is low enough and it is very time consuming
Someone advised me to make at least 10 comments in the BMW section every day, it takes about 10-15 minutes. We'll get about 15 Cents, So for a month we'll earn about 5$, this is not bad just for extra money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Someone advised me to make at least 10 comments in the BMW section every day, it takes about 10-15 minutes. We'll get about 15 Cents, So for a month we'll earn about 5$, this is not bad just for extra money.
Yes, that's what I do. Sometimes I even comment more. It will give you 1.5 cents for the first 10 comments, but it will give you a smaller amount for the next comments, but it is not bad, considering that your comments are short, there is no problem.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's what I do. Sometimes I even comment more. It will give you 1.5 cents for the first 10 comments, but it will give you a smaller amount for the next comments, but it is not bad, considering that your comments are short, there is no problem.
Yes that's right, not bad. do the best we can. Then everything will return to each of us. I will appreciate every opportunity, because I don't know which opportunity the blessing of fortune will come from.

Back