Question Why I did not receive my expected withdraw?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have made two withdraws now and what I received is not up to what I supposed to receive for the two. For withdraw in bitcoin, 10% is supposed to be withdrawn from me. But after I received my payment, it is more than 10% that was removed.
In my last withdraw, I requested for $11 and I am expected to receive $9.9 but I received $8.84 instead. This is more than 10%.
I did not say anything because I thought maybe the last one will end like but it continues.
@Devin @Jordan , if the withdraw fee has increased, you should let us know because I will be in lost now as I exchange rif cash to naira for other members. But now I can not continue the exchange for now.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have made two withdraws now and what I received is not up to what I supposed to receive for the two. For withdraw in bitcoin, 10% is supposed to be withdrawn from me. But after I received my payment, it is more than 10% that was removed.
In my last withdraw, I requested for $11 and I am expected to receive $9.9 but I received $8.84 instead. This is more than 10%.
I did not say anything because I thought maybe the last one will end like but it continues.
@Devin @Jordan , if the withdraw fee has increased, you should let us know because I will be in lost now as I exchange rif cash to naira for other members. But now I can not continue the exchange for now.
I'm really sorry about that man. I also had a delay in Bitcoin withdrawal few weeks back, I don't know if the coinbase issue has been resolved by the admin. And about the charges, I don't know but the admins know why you were charged that way.
Post automatically merged:

I'm really sorry about that man. I also had a delay in Bitcoin withdrawal few weeks back, I don't know if the coinbase issue has been resolved by the admin. And about the charges, I don't know but the admins know why you were charged that way.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Let me discuss this with Jordan later today and we will find a solution to this within the next 24-48 hours.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The fee is still only 10% of what we take off.

However, it has been Devin sending the Bitcoin payments because my Coinbase is still giving me issues. He is using another provider.
Maybe previously, Coinbase sent you the entire amount where as the provider Devin uses also charges fees to the end user?

I'm not sure. Nonetheless, we will take a look!

Back