Why investment rate is declining in Nigeria

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
The growth of economy in any country depends upon the index of investment. When there is increase in the investment index, automatically, the economy will equally booms. Investment in Nigeria is not growing at all because of certain factors. There are lots of bottlenecks bureaucracy which must be comply with. Corruption among government officials would not allow them to perform official duty necessary to officiate business registration. The amount demanded as kickback is too frustrating which would drive off prospective investors.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
insecurity plays a big role here this has made hoth local and foreign investors not lto do business here it is really appalling as crime is really Is in tthe increase

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
One thing that investors look at is market. The purchasing power of an average Nigerian is low and doesn't assure investors that they would get patronage for their business and products.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Lack of market can also make investors to decline from making any entrance into the market for any kind of investment. When goods would not be bought there no need entering the market

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Investments might be declining in the nation of Nigeria because the country imposes political instabilities that Keep the country's peace and security at stake. This however keeps the investors uncertainty for making investment in the country.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
The thing is that the economy is just in bad state now. They are no good infrastructure on ground to help investors move their business further so it becomes a struggle for every one.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
If the government of a country are not providing adequate and necessary facilities, it will result in low investment.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Sure government of a country needs to do more to provide for the economy are not providing adequate and necessary facilities will hinder investment from outsiders and it will result in low investment.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
Investments might be declining in the nation of Nigeria because the country imposes political instabilities that Keep the country's peace and security at stake. This however keeps the investors uncertainty for making investment in the country.
Politicians are the major key player in poor economic condition bedeviled our country. They kill our our economy for their selfish interest. They all have their investments in foreign countries and kill local investments here. That explains why there is high rate of unemployment here.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I pity that nation for sure. Nigeria's economy is supposed to have been far much better compared to the rest of the African countries bearing in mind that it's an oil producing country.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$-4.236
Lack of market can also make investors to decline from making any entrance into the market for any kind of investment. When goods would not be bought there no need entering the market
When you are talking about market, Nigeria is blessed with marketing potentiality. Nothing is introduced into Nigeria markets without having sales. It all depends on your packaging and branding.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
So I don't understand where you are failing as a country. I think your government is mostly to be blamed for the economic stagnation of the country. So I pity that nation so much.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
So I don't understand where you are failing as a country. I think your government is mostly to be blamed for the economic stagnation of the country. So I pity that nation so much.
The government is very bad. Nigeria would have been the best country in Africa because we have everything but we lack leadership.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
The growth of economy in any country depends upon the index of investment. When there is increase in the investment index, automatically, the economy will equally booms. Investment in Nigeria is not growing at all because of certain factors. There are lots of bottlenecks bureaucracy which must be comply with. Corruption among government officials would not allow them to perform official duty necessary to officiate business registration. The amount demanded as kickback is too frustrating which would drive off prospective investors.

The obvious reason why investment rate is going down in Nigeria is as a result of high cases of scam that is going on with several investment project that are being promoted for people.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
I think the poor economy is the culprit for having this situation. Investors cannot take the risks if the situation is like this. It is best for the local government to do something about it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
The truth of the matter is that there are lots of Nigerians that do not even know the importance of investments while some due to past negative experience, they are no longer interested in investing.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think the thing that is killing the west African country is the political instabilities. As we all know that no investors whether a native or alien would like to invest in a country where there's no peace.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Maybe because of the lack of trust of investors with companies in Nigeria. In addition, the economic level, crime rate, people's purchasing power, etc. also affect investors' considerations and decisions to invest.

Back