Why is paid to post forum difficult for newbies?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time that a guy came to me that I should give him link to make money online and I gave him two forum websites that he can start with. So he later came back to me that it is hard to post. I have also read about this from other newbies.

So what do you think is the reason, it is hard for them?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
In my opinion, it is not hard to do it. As long as you are knowledgeable in participating in forums. Besides, he or she needs to follow the house rules on that particular site or sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There was a time that a guy came to me that I should give him link to make money online and I gave him two forum websites that he can start with. So he later came back to me that it is hard to post. I have also read about this from other newbies.

So what do you think is the reason, it is hard for them?
The only way paid to post forums is hard for newbies is that they find it difficult to keep up to the rules

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Working on paid to post forums is pretty easy and you do not need to be an advanced person to work there but like every else in life that yoy need rules to guide you on how to go about which people do not want to learn or follow.Then we have the part of earning.Take for example i ussually earn 0.1cent to 2cents daily by my activties.Some would not put in effort to earn 50cents to 1dollar hence they feel discouragaed because that is a very small amount to earn.So above all one needs to know what they reaslly want in life.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Working on paid to post forums is pretty easy and you do not need to be an advanced person to work there but like every else in life that yoy need rules to guide you on how to go about which people do not want to learn or follow.Then we have the part of earning.Take for example i ussually earn 0.1cent to 2cents daily by my activties.Some would not put in effort to earn 50cents to 1dollar hence they feel discouragaed because that is a very small amount to earn.So above all one needs to know what they reaslly want in life.
That's true
Some of them are very lazy. They just want to login and make $1 which is not possible

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
That's true
Some of them are very lazy. They just want to login and make $1 which is not possible
Alot of people are not quality and they just think money falls from the sky.That is why even us here have to start injecting some of our money into this forum indirectly before we start struggling to meet the rising number of earners. wanting payouts.I believe we cannot sustain through ads from adsense and other ad networks alone but rather we need to start buying ads and other products that this forum offers.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.350
LOL I feel these forums are the easiest so could be its different for different users but here we are seeing that all new users are doing well

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
LOL I feel these forums are the easiest so could be its different for different users but here we are seeing that all new users are doing well
Easy yes but we need more than threads and coments if we are going to achieve in forums.We need to start buying products that the forums offers.We saw this on trendri,forumcoin and alot more forums.Ads alone are not enoughto sustain the maintainace and payouts for people posting on forums for rewards.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Alot of people are not quality and they just think money falls from the sky.That is why even us here have to start injecting some of our money into this forum indirectly before we start struggling to meet the rising number of earners. wanting payouts.I believe we cannot sustain through ads from adsense and other ad networks alone but rather we need to start buying ads and other products that this forum offers.
Exactly. They always believe that earning money online is very easy which is a lie. We need to work well for it too

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Exactly. They always believe that earning money online is very easy which is a lie. We need to work well for it too
Yes it is a personal choice to decide what you want to be done about your situation and more expecially oif something has been placed on a silver plata for you to try out and something of it.With dedication one can be earning about $10 per site and can be earning $50 in 5 sites per month.If part of that money is saved up for five months then we are taking of one kick starting another high vakue and high earnimng venture.Unlike working on the very same space for like over 12 months.It is not healthy for an entreprenuer.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes it is a personal choice to decide what you want to be done about your situation and more expecially oif something has been placed on a silver plata for you to try out and something of it.With dedication one can be earning about $10 per site and can be earning $50 in 5 sites per month.If part of that money is saved up for five months then we are taking of one kick starting another high vakue and high earnimng venture.Unlike working on the very same space for like over 12 months.It is not healthy for an entreprenuer.
I know some people that even earn over $200 online but they always spend all their time trying to make money online. They don't have offline job

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.530
It is not difficult to participate in paid-to-post forums. You must, however, devote your time and effort. Some people want quick money. There is nothing like that in this world.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
It is difficult for newbies to ear from post to paid sites because they dont know how much time they should spend on the sites. They think that they will earn soon but they forget that it takes time. They need to be focused and should be consistent on the sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is not difficult to participate in paid-to-post forums. You must, however, devote your time and effort. Some people want quick money. There is nothing like that in this world.
Exactly, my friend
Some people just want quick money and if they can't make up to $5 on forums in a day, they will run away

Back