Why passive income is an inevitable task?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
I agree, passive income is what every human being must try as much as possible to build for themselves. If you're generating passive income you will have financial freedom.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.087
I agree, passive income is what every human being must try as much as possible to build for themselves. If you're generating passive income you will have financial freedom.
If you try so many ways to generate passive income, it is truly a good medium to gain financial freedom.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
it is not every passive income that they will set you financially free. Of course many of them will give you financial freedom especially those that generates a lot of money.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
Passive income is very important in everyone's life. Every human won't be active always so passive income sources brings funds always. There's no guarantee to our normal income streams such as jobs or businesses. One can depend on passive income sources when other odds are down.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
It is almost impossible for you to continue working consistently in your old age. So creating passive income should be the task of everyone to enjoy life to the fullest.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
I believe passive income should be considered as an inevitable task because it enables one to make a good amount of money without actively working for it on a daily basis.

Back