Why passive income is an inevitable task?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I don't think it is inevitable thing to do Generating passive income is a just a task but it is needed because you can make money while you are still working

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.085
Indeed, having passive income enables you to have the time to work on other jobs or do other things you enjoy in life. There are many ways you can make passive income. Put money in your fixed deposit account, rent out properties or invest in dividend paying stocks and bonds. However, to make smart investments, you need to put some effort in doing research and select the right stocks to buy.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
This is the way to go, there are many ways to passive income you just have to go for the one you are comfortable with and make smart i effort in doing research

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
Due to high inflation, commodities prices are touching to it's peak level, and with only active way of earning we remain far away from meeting our necessities. So we need to combine both, active and passive.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income is only means to generate income that will give you opportunity to become rich. According to Bill Gates, if you have not find ways to be making money while sleeping, you will not be rich. Therefore, passive income is a must for financial success.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
I do not think it is an inevitable task, there are many people who never really get passive income, and are not even interested in finding out, although it is really always better to try to get passive income to have healthier finances

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
For me I think we all need to combine both, active and passive sources of income to tackle this .high inflation which we are experiencing now and which we would also have in the future.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income is not inevitable as it requires some initial effort and investment to set up the income stream. However, passive income has become increasingly popular because it offers many benefits, including the following:

Time Freedom: Passive income provides time freedom as it allows you to earn money without having to work actively.

Financial Freedom: Passive income can provide financial freedom by creating a steady stream of income that is not tied to a regular job. This can help to reduce financial stress and provide more stability in your financial life.

Scalability: Passive income streams can be scaled up over time to increase your earnings.

Diversification: Passive income provides a way to diversify your income sources
The thing about having a passive source of income is that it will help you to save up and build your financial strength as you get to use less of your main source of income there by making better and bigger investments with it while the passive can be used for a thing or two that you get to do outside of your budget most of the time and it is the best.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
With passive source of income you would rest from work a bit. it will help you to save up and build your financial strength as you make money from better and bigger investments

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With passive source of income you would rest from work a bit. it will help you to save up and build your financial strength as you make money from better and bigger investments
If you are able to generate a passive income, it is an avenue to rest for a while while you make money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
I agree with your opinion, however, we also need to maintain passive income, so at least we should always be able to increase passive income by reinvesting some of the returns we earn so that the longer the passive income we have will also increase.

Back