Why Should You Avoid HYIP Sites?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
HYIPs have become really popular nowadays. This is because many HYIPs now claim to invest money in the cryptocurrency makrets, but in reality this is far from truth. There are many reasons why you should avoid HYIPs. They are pyramid schemes. However, what are some of the other reasons why you should avoid HYIPs at all cost?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I never considered HYIPs. Although a lot of them claimed you can get great returns. But they are risky too. And, there are lots of scam sites out there. Not worth to take the risk.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
The truth of the matter is these sites are scam sites. One reason you should avoid these sites is that they could crash at anytime, meaning you could end up loosing all your investment.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
The truth of the matter is these sites are scam sites. One reason you should avoid these sites is that they could crash at anytime, meaning you could end up loosing all your investment.

This is why I have avoided investing money in such kind of sites because I know that these sites could scam me at any time. They also disguise themselves as an international company in order to deceive people.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
HYIP sites are giving very low profit on daily and sometime weekly and monthly basis but it don't take time to cheat you as you will receive profit for few days and you'll be tempted there suddenly you invest more and then they just cheat you and go under heading of scam sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
HYIP sites are giving very low profit on daily and sometime weekly and monthly basis but it don't take time to cheat you as you will receive profit for few days and you'll be tempted there suddenly you invest more and then they just cheat you and go under heading of scam sites.
I don't even care about how much profit they give anymore. I cannot count how many times that I have been scammed on those platforms. I have promised myself not to ever engage in them anymore.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Better invest money into stake programs or betting system. It is more lucky won 4 football games outcome than get money out of HYPE sites. They will always tell you: tommorow you will earn even more.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Better invest money into stake programs or betting system. It is more lucky won 4 football games outcome than get money out of HYPE sites. They will always tell you: tommorow you will earn even more.
It is always good to avoid investment on high yield investment programs because you couldn't lose all your funds.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are right
I feel that it is even better to keep your money instead of investing it into high yield investment programs. At least, you would not lose the money and you can use it for something good later.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
It's just too risky I lost money and it sucks I know that some people do make very good money but for me I had bad exspierence there are way better things to invest into

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
It's just too risky I lost money and it sucks I know that some people do make very good money but for me I had bad exspierence there are way better things to invest into

HYIPs could close at any time. Unfortunately, there will always be many people who would be willing to invest money in HYIP sites and this is the only main reason why HYIPs exist in the first place.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Its good to operate on this and I also think that if you have investment with an hyip it's going to be so profitable but if you invest with hyip and be careful definitely you can make a fortune out of it

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
There are so many reason why we need to avoid hyip because it's one of the risky inveatment that will never sustainable some come and go within hours

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
High Yield investment programs comes with a lot of risks and it is not for people that are struggling financially to eke out a living.

Back