Why some people feared to establish their own businesses.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is common to see lots of I tension to establish their own businesses. They keep perambulating on the idea without taken concrete steps on the way forward. They have different kinds of businesses in their mission. It is not at all times lack of skills or resources that is delay them. Some of them are scared to establish as a result of excitement over failure. They don't want to be mocked by their relatives over this.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The thing we need to first know is that business is not for everyone so a lot of people would go for what works for them which is the best solution

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Establishing a business involves risks. You need to put in money, time and effort to start and run a business. There is no guarantee of success. Some people may not have enough capital or just afraid of failure and prefer to work for a company to earn a stable income.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is common to see lots of I tension to establish their own businesses. They keep perambulating on the idea without taken concrete steps on the way forward. They have different kinds of businesses in their mission. It is not at all times lack of skills or resources that is delay them. Some of them are scared to establish as a result of excitement over failure. They don't want to be mocked by their relatives over this.

Some people are just too afraid of investing their money and starting up a new business project because they believe that it is not within their capacities to run that kind of business into becoming successful.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anybody who is afraid of establishing his or her own business will not be successful. Fear is the major reason several people end up not realising their financial dreams.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anybody who is afraid of establishing his or her own business will not be successful. Fear is the major reason several people end up not realising their financial dreams.
The major problem of pessimistic fellow is that he does not see power of encouragement in him. The will to succeed is far away from him. He would rather prefer to stay in his comfort zone.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major problem of pessimistic fellow is that he does not see power of encouragement in him. The will to succeed is far away from him. He would rather prefer to stay in his comfort zone.
That is a major reason so many people don't succeed. They always stay in their comfort zone and expect themselves to be successful which is not usually so.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fear is the main reason why some people fail to execute their dream projects. Fear of unknown, fear of failure fear from disappointment, fear of rejection, fear of mockery.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
They fear because they think that if they will start doing their own business then they may loose their money but they must realize that they only be able to gain confidence when they will start their own business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
In my assumption, he or she is scared to deal with the risks in business. In this manner, he or she is not ready to startup his or her business. The strong will is the key for this matter.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most important thing that prevents people from starting businesses is finance. Starting a business requires a lot of financial inputs and that's difficult to get. It may take years to raise adequate money.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
The most important thing that prevents people from starting businesses is finance. Starting a business requires a lot of financial inputs and that's difficult to get. It may take years to raise adequate money.
You are right. It is best to provide the business capital than borrowing money from the banks. I also like this idea because it is not a good thing to start a business with loans.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right. It is best to provide the business capital than borrowing money from the banks. I also like this idea because it is not a good thing to start a business with loans.
It is not good to start a business with a loan. Especially if you have not done that business before. It is too risky and carry too much anxiety. If you have to start a business, ensure to do it from your personal money. This could be in forms of savings, grants and donations but not loans borrowed from banks or thrift collectors.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think this is because we are in poor economic climatic condition as a country that's why everyone is skeptical about the whole issue for establishing a business for sure.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
It is not good to start a business with a loan. Especially if you have not done that business before. It is too risky and carry too much anxiety. If you have to start a business, ensure to do it from your personal money. This could be in forms of savings, grants and donations but not loans borrowed from banks or thrift collectors.
I am glad that you are agreeing with my notion about this idea. It cannot be denied that it is not good thing to have loans before having the business. It is not a good start to businesses, either small or big.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think people fear risks but the truth is that establishing a business involves risks. one need to put in patience money, time and effort to start and run a successful business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Some people has actually started a business and ended up failing and that has become a major psychological problem for them to start or any other new businesses.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people has actually started a business and ended up failing and that has become a major psychological problem for them to start or any other new businesses.
That is why we said many failed to execute their dream projects because they have learnt their lesson from those who had failed. It is this episode that causes fear of unknown for some to establish their project.
However, this should not have been capitalized upon. The fact that someone else failed do not mean you are going to fail as well.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think people fear risks but the truth is that establishing a business involves risks. one need to put in patience money, time and effort to start and run a successful business.
There's a lot of risk involved in establishing a business and that is why so many people do not want to take that risk.

Back