Why the rich get richer and the poor remain poor?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
Have you ever wonder why those that are rich remain rich and those that are poor remain poor?
Those that are rich are never satisfied with what they have so they invest more on there business and other business to earn more.
But the poor will never have savings to start up a business because they believe that they need big money to start a business. But only the ones that has the knowledge and are determined to be rich will save to start up a business and join the league of the rich.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yesh I agree with you, the rich invest more on their businesses and even other business to make profit and earn more.But the poor will look for how to spend money

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
This is because of investment as poor just earn money to spend but rich earns to invest
It is not their intentions to just earn to spend. They struggle to eat and have basic things, how would they invest? That's why the poor keeps getting poorer.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
Rich people have money and they make money work for them as they use their money to start businesses expand businesses, etc. The poor people are only concentrated on earning money so that they can buy food

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Have you ever wonder why those that are rich remain rich and those that are poor remain poor?
Those that are rich are never satisfied with what they have so they invest more on there business and other business to earn more.
But the poor will never have savings to start up a business because they believe that they need big money to start a business. But only the ones that has the knowledge and are determined to be rich will save to start up a business and join the league of the rich.
It's just the way our economy structure have been set up. It's a shame that our government isn't interested in setting things right.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
The rich makes money work for them. They can afford to take higher risks and get better returns. They can invest in collectibles such as wines, paintings, classic cars and watches. Those items offer very good return. The poor only make a living by working and they dare not to put in a lot of money into investment.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
That's the poor for you their intentions is to just earn to spend. since it is a struggle to eat and have basic things, it will be difficult to invest

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
It has been an old issue that rich people become richer and poor people become poorer. In my opinion, it is a matter of greediness. It is sad to say that they abuse power to gain more money.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
It's just the way our economy structure have been set up. It's a shame that our government isn't interested in setting things right.
No I am not talking about a country or blaming the government. I am just saying that that is how things is.
Even if you are rich today, you will want to earn more and have more business. But someone that is poor will remain there untill he do something.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
It is a matter of principle and discipline. It is a matter of mentality and understanding. The rich spend time learning and investing in their business while the poor is only concerned with spending and consumption. If the poor man do what the rich does, he will be rich.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I believe things are like this due to their mindset. While the rich sees an opportunity snd quickly takes the risk to dive in, the poor trying to protect the little they have are not willing to take any from of risk.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
Someone that is struggling to feed can never think of starting a business. The major concern of such a person is to eat. And when food is gotten for the day, Mission Accomplished.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.800
I like this discussion, I'm totally agree with what you have written and said. Rich getting richer because they let their money works for them, whereas the poor, have the hard time to find their breakthrough so they can start a richer life. I think if they will get or trust with right opportunity with right contacts, they will too will enjoy a great lifestyle. One should pray, have the angst of determination, grind and a never ending quest to satisfy their wants and needs.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.390
Getting richer sometimes could be a mindset and the mindset of the rich is totally different from that of the poor.

Back