Why you should seriously protect your business reputation

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
The reputation of your business plays a very important role, often times most business owners and young entrepreneurs tend to overlook this aspect and simply focus on making more customers and so on. A business with a bad reputation would find it hard for others to trust them and even refer others to them.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Yes in fact you should really protect your business reputation because most people rely on others' opinion to find out if it's good I do that too for example I read reviews and stuff like that

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
Protecting your business reputation is very important. The thing is that a lot of people rely on others' opinion of a business to patronize it . so it is good to protect it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.663
This prevents a business owner from going bankrupt. If he stains his business, there will be no customers coming. People in the community will never patronize a business that has a very bad reputation like kick backing and illegal pricing.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.340
People are emotional in their buying patterns and choices. When a business has a bad reputation, people look at it with hatred and won't want to have anything to do with the business. They won't even patronize no matter how much quality the business has.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
People are emotional in their buying patterns and choices. When a business has a bad reputation, people look at it with hatred and won't want to have anything to do with the business. They won't even patronize no matter how much quality the business has.
That's true, for most persons they do not care about how good the services of the company or organization might be, the moment they start hearing things about it, they would rather move to another place they believe would give them peace of mind.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$5.100
Raw Dex
$0.153
Usually many business owner who do not have a business background are not aware that the rich and powerful communities are extremely ruthless in making fake allegations without any proof at all, only to ruin their reputation, cheat, exploit the business owner for the rest of their life.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.025
Business reputation is the heart for the business. It determines the number of the customers and most importantly it aids the marketing and promotion of the business for that matter.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Protecting the business reputation is mandatory when it comes to holding customers and holding the good name of the business brand and business name, having good reputation will increase customers satisfaction and new customers will come to our business.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
The reputation of your business plays a very important role, often times most business owners and young entrepreneurs tend to overlook this aspect and simply focus on making more customers and so on. A business with a bad reputation would find it hard for others to trust them and even refer others to them.
Bad reputation in business for long affects the business negatively and can even make a business crumble so every business just have to make sure their reputation isn't tarnished in any form

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Bad reputation in business for long affects the business negatively and can even make a business crumble so every business just have to make sure their reputation isn't tarnished in any form
True, there are some stores i have stopped buying from, and some persons i would never want to buy from due to their reputation. Like recently my sister bought fish from someone who stays at our street. She had some change left. The seller claim there was no change that they can come pick it the next day. Since then she has not opened. Even when they saw her at home and asked for the change, she got angry and said she does not have it, that until she opens. Someone like that i don't think i would want to do anything with her.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.910
Protecting your business's reputation is essential because if customers discover that your business has a poor reputation, there is a higher chance that they will seek alternatives.

Back