Why you should try investing in forex trading

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
Forex trading is one of the most popular from of investment out there, to some persons they see forex trading as simply gambling, while there are others who see forex trading as an investment that is too risky for them to invest in. Though forex trading is indeed risky but it has its advantage. With forex trading you can start up an investment with as little as five dollars or even two dollars depending on the broker. It can serve as a short term investment as well, not to mention the fact that the market is decentralized.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Forex trading is one of the most popular from of investment out there, to some persons they see forex trading as simply gambling, while there are others who see forex trading as an investment that is too risky for them to invest in. Though forex trading is indeed risky but it has its advantage. With forex trading you can start up an investment with as little as five dollars or even two dollars depending on the broker. It can serve as a short term investment as well, not to mention the fact that the market is decentralized.
I learnt how to trade Forex sometime last year and I already blew my account twice. I know if I keep trying, I will get it but I don’t think I have enough funds to put there now

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
I learnt how to trade Forex sometime last year and I already blew my account twice. I know if I keep trying, I will get it but I don’t think I have enough funds to put there now
Yes it's the same issue for me, consistency is key, but I had to stop for some time due to insufficient funds. I had other things to sort out with funds. At the moment I am currently using a demo account.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Forex trading is very good you but before you can succeed you will need to work very hard spend time in your demo account doing this will give you potential to trade well

Back