Why you stopped working in Faucets?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I see a lot of people on this forum who say I don't work in faucets sites because they are a waste of time and I see people who say we make good money from faucets. Why did you leave the faucets? I personally don't work at faucets anymore because I can use my time better and make more money
Who says no to more money and better opportunities?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
I did not stop earning from faucet, because in faucet you are not required to claim faucet, do offerwalls and surveys and tasks for little extra income instead of claim like a bot or affiliate marketing shop.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I didn't stop using them, I use them but to do surveys and use some of the money to reinvest and earn more with revenue shares, I don't have them as a main gain, but it's something else where you can earn if you do things correctly.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I didn't stop using them, I use them but to do surveys and use some of the money to reinvest and earn more with revenue shares, I don't have them as a main gain, but it's something else where you can earn if you do things correctly.
Yes, if you can manage your time, you can earn a few dollars through faucets, which will definitely help. You have to be patient, otherwise you will give up very quickly because the income is low

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I am only in one of the faucet websites ever. I have decided to work with the cryptowin and have considered to work in depositing some coins to it so that I get to earn more.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am only in one of the faucet websites ever. I have decided to work with the cryptowin and have considered to work in depositing some coins to it so that I get to earn more.
Same. Crypto Win is the only faucet worth your time among all the faucets. I don't spend much time on this website. Maybe I claim 10 times a day for a few satoshi

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Same. Crypto Win is the only faucet worth your time among all the faucets. I don't spend much time on this website. Maybe I claim 10 times a day for a few satoshi
Well apart of crypto win there are some that are good too like dutchy corp or freebitcoin, I only invest in those that have been shown to be legal and always pay

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I don't work on faucets, for reasons I don't understand anything about faucets yet. Anyone care to tell me where I should learn about faucets? Thank yau all a lot. :)

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I didn't stop completely with faucet sites, but currently I only claim on two faucet sites, the main reason that leave faucet sites besides their small reward is often annoying with short links.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
Faucets are all I do and the pay is high enough for me, but I don't settle for low pay when there are better ones around. Remember any task or service you provide is negotiated between the seller and buyer. So if you are not being paid enough, it's your fault as much as anyones.

Ibnu

Complete Stranger
May 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.200
As long as I play the faucet. Only one website that I really like is VieFaucet. Fast withdrawal. Professional and easy to use website. And looks like professionally managed. Many crypto options for withdrawing funds.

Please read and learn HERE if you are interested.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
I don't work on faucets, for reasons I don't understand anything about faucets yet. Anyone care to tell me where I should learn about faucets? Thank yau all a lot. :)
If you are serious, you can message me here with any questions you have. I only use the two that are in my signature that you can join free and never pay out of pocket from now on.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
If you are serious, you can message me here with any questions you have. I only use the two that are in my signature that you can join free and never pay out of pocket from now on.
You can just explain here. What are faucets? How does it work? Do we answer surveys or how does the system work? What is the payment system, can it be via Paypal? Please answer here so others can also learn from you. thank you very much. :)

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
You can just explain here. What are faucets? How does it work? Do we answer surveys or how does the system work? What is the payment system, can it be via Paypal? Please answer here so others can also learn from you. thank you very much. :)
Faucet sites are sites that will give you free crypto, by joining first, Claim faucets, some view ads, complete surveys, open shortlinks, etc. after that you will get a crypto reward, and you must have a crypto address from your wallet, collect it and after a lot has been collected you can sell it with fial money (USD, IDR).

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
If you are smart enough then you can keep earning from faucets in your free time and will earn passively if you refer more users

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
Sorry, I could do that but I am not willing to. I spent two years working long hours online to engineer what I have done and I am not willing to give it away. I have set up a signature website that shows the evidence that it does work and you are welcome to take advantage of that, but to learn what I had to learn the hard way, I will not pass all that along with out a committment to at least take it serious.

To help with your basic questions, no they do not pay with PayPal, only Bitcoin and you need your own Wallet to exchange it. There are several tasks they pay you for completing with the basic one nothing more than logging on and completing a Captcha to activate your account, then they deposit 1 to 7 Satoshi when you succeed and you can repeat that every 15 minutes. They also have an Offer Wall that has Surveys you can complete and a Paid To View Ads function, but the significant earnings is earned by leaving these earnings on deposit (along with any other Bitcoin Earnings you may have) to earn Daily Compound Interest as Revenue Sharing. The more Deposits you have in your account, the higher the Profit Share you get every day. For example I have 1,550,000 Satoshi on deposit and that earns me 10,850 Satoshi tomorrow and if I leave that on deposit it goes higher every day I do, paying 0.7% Daily for 180 Days. All of this is in detail on the website and you can sign up and start earning for free. They have been paying me every day for a year, but you will know that for yourself if you build your own account and that is much better than taking my word for it.

Back