Why you stopped working in Faucets?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
You are overlooking one major point. Any newbie deciding on the Internet as a source of that financial freedom you make referrence to, needs to be aware that it is not like going to McDonalds and getting a job flipping hamburgers. That is simple work that is well documented and comes with excellent training, designed to repeat what most others had perfected before they were promoted. Working online is outside the wheelhouse (unfamiliar) to most newbies and they think they will be getting a full paycheck at the end of their first month. The truth is, even with the simple paths it can take six months to one year before you have accumulated the required skills and build enough capital to make enough to wiggle the right strings to make them happy. So what usually happens, is they sign up for a job, work 15 minutes and see their earnings report only shows 15 cents USD, AND QUIT.
Yes, I did not want to imply that on the internet it will be easy to obtain financial freedom mor that you will make it quickly, it involves a lot of work, time and investment, and also skills, what you say is true, people expect to earn large sums of money when they start in the game of online earnings, to realize that it is a very long and quite tedious road, I have been in online earnings for about 3 and a half years and my earnings have increased exponentially, but the time and learning was the key of this.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucet would be a total waste of time and that is why I prefer to use other platforms and channel my energy on more productive route.
You are welcome to take that stance, but why try to discourage others that feel otherwise? Owning an automobile would be a total waste of time if you didn't know how to drive one or take care of it. Using Public Transportation with no upkeep, no insurance payments, no cost when you are not using it is a good argument against owning your own car, but it will never work on me.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am part of cryptowin dot io from long but have 12 shares but now I need to invest 100000 satossi to buy one share which is a little too much
My fear is that this platform may become a scam because it has raised the number of satoshi that is needed to buy a single revenue share and that is really discouraging.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is the reason we should stick with legit websites and faucets only that have long payment history and the reason why I don't join any new random faucet like that

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see a lot of people on this forum who say I don't work in faucets sites because they are a waste of time and I see people who say we make good money from faucets. Why did you leave the faucets? I personally don't work at faucets anymore because I can use my time better and make more money
Who says no to more money and better opportunities?
Faucets are like a time waster to me as I have been making use of it for more than four years but was unable to get a reward in crypto which would amount to the sum of $1 and to tell that I am always active in the faucet sites more than being in my social media platforms and back then I did not know about any PTP site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not stopping but there are days when I feel if why I am wasting time on these faucets when I can make few extra comments on my favorite websites and earn more

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.122
Raw Dex
$0.001
I stopped working on faucet because it is a waste of time. There are better channels where you can put your effort and you will make sizable amount of money compared to wasting your time on faucet.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like faucets but since I cannot earn more from these I have limited my time on them and more than faucets I have stayed to prefer ptc websites as they are better than faucets

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you like faucets and don't like to stop working on faucets then at least you can limit your time on faucets and give only 15 to 30 minutes to faucets only

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not stopping and don't think I will ever stop as I am following a routine in which I always click ads and claim from faucet and like to keep doing that

Back