Why you stopped working in Faucets?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
I don't know where you got that crazy idea. Faucets are the backbone of my online activity and I have no intention of stopping my dependance on them now or any time in the neat future. It's pedal to the metal from here on out.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I normally categorize faucets as paid to click websites because their payment rates are just the same. They both pay very low rewards for the tasks done on them for sure.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I normally categorize faucets as paid to click websites because their payment rates are just the same. They both pay very low rewards for the tasks done on them for sure.
Basically faucet sites give rewards based on the USD they convert to crypto, so if the crypto price goes down then you will get bigger crypto and vice versa if the crypto price goes up you will get a smaller crypto reward.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
The truth is I have no intention of stopping as long as it keeps producing the desired results and that has been the case for a couple of years and counting. If it ain't broke, why would I try fixing it? That is the beauty of systems, once you get them stabilized they tend to keep producing at the same level, as long as you keep supplying what has been working.

Last edited:

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I work on Russian sites most of the time and I don't have time for faucets. If their income was high and they had low min withdrawal, I would be active

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
I work on Russian sites most of the time and I don't have time for faucets. If their income was high and they had low min withdrawal, I would be active
Why would a low minimum withdrawal make any difference? I see people on Forums wishing for this so often. I don't plan on quitting any time soon and I pick websites that have been established with no signs of weakening, so I figure I could use twice as much money just as well as I could benefit from having it sooner. This Forum is a good example. I don't really keep track of how long it is between payouts, but it's a lot more than monthly for me. All that means for me is I spread the withdrawal fee so I have more in my pocket each time I use it. The important thing is, a few of the members here seem to be more creative and give me more ideas to springboard off of, so the end result is much better results overall.

Last edited:

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Why would a low minimum withdrawal make any difference? I see people on Forums wishing for this so often. I don't plan on quitting any time soon and I pick websites that have been established with no signs of weakening, so I figure I could use twice as much money just as well as I could benefit from having it sooner. This Forum is a good example. I don't really keep track of how long it is between payouts, but it's a lot more than monthly for me. All that means for me is I spread the withdrawal fee so I have more in my pocket each time I use it. The important thing is the members here seem to be more creative and give me more ideas to springboard off of. so the end result is better results overall.
Do you understand that life costs money? Maybe you have another income or maybe your parents pay for you. I am not sure. But all humans need daily income. it is simple

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
Do you understand that life costs money? Maybe you have another income or maybe your parents pay for you. I am not sure. But all humans need daily income. it is simple
Exactly, which is why I feel the need to stretch it as far as I can and especially if it increased the overall cash flow by doing that. Waiting to withdraw $20 instead of two $10 is like getting a bonus from the lower fee.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Exactly, which is why I feel the need to stretch it as far as I can and especially if it increased the overall cash flow by doing that. Waiting to withdraw $20 instead of two $10 is like getting a bonus from the lower fee.
Cryptos such as Bitcoin Cash, Tron or Litecoin do not have high fees. It is almost zero. That's why it's good if they have a low minimum withdrawal so that users can earn daily. Living without daily income is impossible. If we are talking about PayPal, yes, it is better to let the money be collected, but here we are talking about crypto

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
Cryptos such as Bitcoin Cash, Tron or Litecoin do not have high fees. It is almost zero. That's why it's good if they have a low minimum withdrawal so that users can earn daily. Living without daily income is impossible. If we are talking about PayPal, yes, it is better to let the money be collected, but here we are talking about crypto
I did not think of that, because my entire system runs on Bitcoin, so that's what I prefer to receive when I withdraw.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I did not think of that, because my entire system runs on Bitcoin, so that's what I prefer to receive when I withdraw.
Good for you. can i ask a question? These earnings through faucets and PTP forums are very low for someone living in USA. You can't even buy a meal with them. How do you provide your daily income? (answer if you want)

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.268
Good for you. can i ask a question? These earnings through faucets and PTP forums are very low for someone living in USA. You can't even buy a meal with them. How do you provide your daily income? (answer if you want)
No I don't mind at all. I am glad to share anything I have to help others realize just how good it is. I use the income from low paying websites to feed my balance in my two best money makiers, CryptoWin and FreeBitco.in where I earn Daily Compound Interest on my growing balances of over 3 Million Satoshi that add to my Social Security income that pays all my basic needs. It's only my wife and I to support and we are debt free, so the biggest cash flow we need is for Medical at our age. I think we live quite comfortably.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.334
I stopped working in faucets because most of them use up so much data bundles yet you earn a very small amount from them. So I decided to use my time in sites that pay better while using less data bundles. I love paid to post forum because they have that characteristic.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I stopped working in faucets because most of them use up so much data bundles yet you earn a very small amount from them. So I decided to use my time in sites that pay better while using less data bundles. I love paid to post forum because they have that characteristic.
Yes, you can not even pay your internet bill with the income you get from faucets. fair enough. That is why I prefer PTPs. At least they are better than faucets

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
it wasn't just working for me I don't want to keep wasting my time so I personally don't work at faucets anymore because I don't make money off it as I should

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.349
There is what we call basic faucet sites where there is only plenty of ads and claim captcha and move on these faucets you could claim one time and move on, if the site offers registration page and plenty of activities that could serve us like for example the fact of complete microjobs on multibux org or clixwall then I pick on my favorites.

Back