Withdraw Payments

Jordan

Owner
Admin
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.290
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to first reach out to you all and thank you for the patience you have all showed in regard to the payments to your withdrawals. I also want to give a shoutout to Devin who was able to send out all PayPal and Bitcoin payments in my absence. I was suppose to be back home on March 6th. Unfortunately some unforeseen events occurred and it has taken longer than expected.

I will be home tomorrow night to process any remaining pending withdraws. If you have not made a request, and would like to receive payment, now's the time to request a withdraw.

Changes to Payouts: *Temporarily
Due to me traveling at the moment for work, I'm forced to change the frequency at which we pay our community. RIF has always been able to pay all of our members on a daily basis, which is fairly unforeseen in this niche. It's something I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. However, at the moment I am unable to fulfil this quota while I am away for work. Instead, I will be coming home once a week. At which time I will process any payments that are sitting in the pending withdraw que.

Me coming home once a week will be in place for the next month and a half. After which, things should return back to the normal daily payments.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out :)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to first reach out to you all and thank you for the patience you have all showed in regard to the payments to your withdrawals. I also want to give a shoutout to Devin who was able to send out all PayPal and Bitcoin payments in my absence. I was suppose to be back home on March 6th. Unfortunately some unforeseen events occurred and it has taken longer than expected.

I will be home tomorrow night to process any remaining pending withdraws. If you have not made a request, and would like to receive payment, now's the time to request a withdraw.

Due to me traveling at the moment for work, I'm forced to change the frequency at which we pay our community. RIF has always been able to pay all of our members on a daily basis, which is fairly unforeseen in this niche. It's something I will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. However, at the moment I am unable to fulfil this quota while I am away for work. Instead, I will be coming home once a week. At which time I will process any payments that are sitting in the pending withdraw que.

Me coming home once a week will be in place for the next month and a half. After which, things should return back to the normal daily payments.

Thank you very much for the information. Hopefully RIF will be more victorious and continue for a long time. I am very comfortable here, I get a lot of things, knowledge, friends, experience, and also money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Thanks for the updates I am glad that you would be clearing all the pending payments by tomorrow when you come home. That's great and we have understood what caused the delay in the payments

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
@Jordan I got some inquiries both here and from Forum Promotion with regards to the payment but with this announcement, hopefully every pending payment will be addressed shortly. All is supposed to be back in place quickly.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
@Jordan I got some inquiries both here and from Forum Promotion with regards to the payment but with this announcement, hopefully every pending payment will be addressed shortly. All is supposed to be back in place quickly.
People should be patient. @Jordan is really trying as no forum pays as prompt has he does. We should bear with him for the time being.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
Hi Everyone,

A good leader is who you are as you come out to reach out to all those engaged in your site. RIF will continue to grow bigger and better with good gestured from you.

Back