Withdrawing BAT from Brave

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
I have been using Brave Browser for a long time. Even though I started using it because I could earn free BAT, I continued using Brave because I liked it. I have accumulated some BAT and now I want to withdraw. I read on Brave that BAT can be withdrawn on Gemini or Uphold exchange. I tried creating an account on Uphold but the exchange did not accept my documents, therefore, my account was not verified and BAT cannot be withdrawn on an unverified account. Have you withdrawn your BAT from Brave? What wallet or exchange did you use? How long did it take for ABT to be credited on your account.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I have been using Brave since 2018, and rewards from Brave will be transferred automatically to my Uphold wallet every month so I don't need to make withdrawals. As far as I remember, I verified at Uphold only using an ID card and making an initial deposit of at least $10 in crypto. But unfortunately since the beginning of 2023, Brave has stopped rewarding my country and several other countries.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
On the other day l just downloaded the browser app after reading from somewhere that one can earn freely for browsing. I was disappointed to hear that there is no BAT earning in my country. So l quit.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I learned about this browser quite a long time ago, and at the beginning, when I first downloaded it, I was satisfied and even used it for a long time, but I noticed that it takes a long time to collect the minimum amount for withdrawal, but I still collected funds in 3 months and withdrew them to my wallet metamask

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I've been using Brave browser for years, I don't need to withdraw BAT manually to my wallet, but every month the BAT rewards will automatically be transferred to my Uphold wallet, while Gemini is only for US citizens, and until now Brave doesn't support other wallets including Brave wallet.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I had installed brave browser on one of my computers. However despite using it for a long time, I was not getting any bat tokens. So I lost interest, and use other browsers.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
I think, Brave browser has temporarily stopped their rewards feature service in my country. But, I still use it because I like browsing on it. It has great ad blocking system.

Back