Women's Month

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just wonder if our community has more men or women member. This month is international women's month with emphasis on the empowerment of women. Based on the thread of discussion I can sense that topics are mostly masculine, but. how can we really know when our user name are not gender based.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just wonder if our community has more men or women member. This month is international women's month with emphasis on the empowerment of women. Based on the thread of discussion I can sense that topics are mostly masculine, but. how can we really know when our user name are not gender based.
No doubt about it as even I too begin to wonder if this site has women in it as during the month that women were celebrated both internationally and nationally not a single post about it was made aside this particular one that I am getting to see just now after so many weeks of theses days set aside to celebrate women all around the world. Though the usernames will not indicate who is a male or a female.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
hello
I am very new here and still taking very small baby steps.
But I am a female who is going to be the big 60 in September, but only feel 20.
Am a bit of a dinosaur and getting confused on here, but starmix has taken me under her wing, she may live to regret it, but never mind.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
hello
Am a bit of a dinosaur and getting confused on here, but starmix has taken me under her wing, she may live to regret it, but never mind.
Hello, feel free to ask questions to the users of the community whenever you want, they are all quite friendly to tell the truth, here you have threads of all kinds, especially financial topics, investments, and multiple ways to earn money online, there are also threads offtopic, you can earn money with your contributions to the forum in the form of small monetary rewards that you can redeem later, welcome to the forum.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
hello
Hello there and welcome aboard. Starmix also invited me here. It's good to feel young while aging gracefully. Kudos to the women who are in their sixties and still pursuing something to be productive.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.090
hello
Some people in age of 20 looks bigger and some people at age of 60 looks young so it depends if someone is having good hygiene of life and practice sport or someone every time eating and just has nature of work for being sitted on in front of PC.

Back