Won a Radio Giveaway

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so excited on the radio station we listen to the have a thing they do every Thursday and you have to be the correct caller and win a $20 giftcard to a restaurant well I won it. I know you are thinking $20 is not a lot but my boyfriend has one for the same restaurant so we will have $40 and we have never been there so it will be something to look forward to.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
Adjusted the title of the thread to fix the minor spelling mistake, and to clarify what it was about. :D

Congratulations on the gift card. I rarely win things like that, because the station that commonly does it here, gets quite a few call ins from people to participate.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Adjusted the title of the thread to fix the minor spelling mistake, and to clarify what it was about. :D

Congratulations on the gift card. I rarely win things like that, because the station that commonly does it here, gets quite a few call ins from people to participate.
Keep trying you never know you might win you can never give up if you want something bad enough keep at it.

Back