Work at Home vs Work at Office

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a saying that if you did not have to deal with your boss looking over your shoulder, you have the potential to be more productive. This is even more true for those who know their jobs quite well, and have the capability to do their job out of the office, without having to be there at the same time.

Which do you think is more productive, a job in an office, or remotely working from home or at space you are renting?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There is a saying that if you did not have to deal with your boss looking over your shoulder, you have the potential to be more productive. This is even more true for those who know their jobs quite well, and have the capability to do their job out of the office, without having to be there at the same time.

Which do you think is more productive, a job in an office, or remotely working from home or at space you are renting?
I prefer to work at home because I can do some other things at the same time at home

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer the hybrid working model. 3 days at home and 2 days in office. You don't need to dress up and commute to office if you work from home. You may also feel a bit relaxed. The benefit of working in office is that you have optimal workspace and can build stronger relationship with your co-workers.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to work at home. It makes you relaxed to work and this enhances your productivity and efficiency. Working in the office makes work monotonous for me.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
The truth of the matter is that both has its advantage and as well disadvantage there are lots of persons who easily gets distracted, i would advice such persons to work at the office. While does with more self discipline can work from home.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
For me working at home is more preferably. This one is because when you work remotely from home, you save time, money, and the effort required on the commitment to the workplaces. Then when working at home, you work at your own flexibility and time.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me working at home is more preferably. This one is because when you work remotely from home, you save time, money, and the effort required on the commitment to the workplaces. Then when working at home, you work at your own flexibility and time.
It is true that you save money when you work at home. Cost of transportation and snacks is eliminated working from home.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working at home can be very distracting. You might not be able to complete tasks because friends might come around and distract you.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I realized that when I work from home, am less productive. Disturbance from children and television will also affect my creativity and speed. Even the kids are not around, I will find myself wasting my time doing nothing. I have try to correct this anomaly but all effort have failed woefully.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I realized that when I work from home, am less productive. Disturbance from children and television will also affect my creativity and speed. Even the kids are not around, I will find myself wasting my time doing nothing. I have try to correct this anomaly but all effort have failed woefully.
It is better to get rid of every distracting factor from home. The ambience alone when you are home alone would increase your productivity.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
I must say that I earn more while working at home. In terms of productivity, I can be one for both online and offline. But then, I prefer to work online at home because I can save more money than doing my job offline before.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Both work at home and at office have their own advantages. However, most people would prefer working at home as this make them independent. Experience of covid19 pandemic has caused people to prefer working at home.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working at home is the first choice of everyone. It gives you the flexibility to manage your time and do things as you go on with work. In the office, you are restricted and not given freedom.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
Working from home gives the flexibility of time as you can schedule your working time to the time you desire. It also saves time and money as it reduces the hustle's of committing.

Back