Would you allow your employees date?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.258
Business companies and business organizations today have a no dating policy. Which means employees of the same company are not allowed to have any kind of relationship. The reason for this is that most companies want a situation where there would be no distractions and to ensure the loyalty of the employees is for the company first. As a business owner, what's your take on this, would you allow your employees date or not and why.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.073
I have had a relationship with a colleague and my boss even got to know about it. He just cautioned us to keep it at home and not bring it to the workplace.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.980
I am not a moral police, therefore, I don't control what happens outside the workplace, the only thing I ask for is the workplace should not be disturbed

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.530
In my country, some companies do not allow their employees to date or even have intimate relationships. It is a forbidden that needs to be done.
It is hypocritical for a company to reason that way? How would the company know that staff are in intimate relationships? Companies should forget about private lives of staff.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.570
In my country, some companies do not allow their employees to date or even have intimate relationships. It is a forbidden that needs to be done.
Agree with you especially in the academe. One will face a moral issue and a memo will be received by the concerned employees.

Back