Would you be sorry if your business failed?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.500
Personally speaking, it is normal to feel bad about it. Some tycoons had experienced this initially, but they did not give up. For example, the owner of alibaba in China. He failed his first company, but found the counterpart of ebay, which is so successful in this country.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
In my case I did feel extremely to sorry to what had happened to my first business. But next time, there must be preparations to avoid the same cause of business failure.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
There is actually notting wrong if your business fails at first, no one is perfect and of cause notting good comes easy. When you fail, learn from it and improve it. Then most importantly, keep trying till you finally get it right.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally speaking, it is normal to feel bad about it. Some tycoons had experienced this initially, but they did not give up. For example, the owner of alibaba in China. He failed his first company, but found the counterpart of ebay, which is so successful in this country.
Surely, I think everyone that starts a business wants it to succeed, so seeing a business of yours fail is definitely sad, but, I think business owners should learn from what went wrong and how their business became a failure and then the next time they try another business, they should keep those things in mind.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I fail I will be sad but it doesn't mean that I will give up.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn so, its okay if your business was fail. Maybe you have to spend more time to do your researches before starter your business. And you must have business plan to avaid it too.
Again, dont be sad if your business was not running well, sometimes you have to realize that business not for everyone. So, find you own calling first. Goodluck

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
It's a normal feeling to feel sorry if your business turned upside down. The reason for that is you failed to plan that's your business failed.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a normal feeling to feel sorry if your business turned upside down. The reason for that is you failed to plan that's your business failed.
Indeed, its normal feelong that way, after that learned our lessson, move on and if you want to try another business, prepare and researches more before starting it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
Indeed, its normal feelong that way, after that learned our lessson, move on and if you want to try another business, prepare and researches more before starting it.
That serves as a lesson and there will be a better business after its downfall. Business owners must have passion to their business.

Back