Would you restart a business if it fails once?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.133
While we all plan to succeed in anything we do, things do not always go out way. Have you every tried a business but failed? If given the chance, would you try that same business again or simply move on to another. For me it depends on the business, if it's one I am completely about it's potential, then am definitely going to try again rather than give up.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
For me, it depends. If the location is the reason for a business failure, then I must not reconstruct it. I better sell it and move to a location where the target market shows its potential and reliability to succeed.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.033
My first business was bookstore business, there I failed. The main reason of failure was my lack of interest in this business. After so many years I started business again but this was not the same rather I started general store, to which I like most.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.600
I have failed in businesses three times. Would I restart these businesses? Certainly not. I would rather prefer to start a new business instead of working on something that already failed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.133
For me, it depends. If the location is the reason for a business failure, then I must not reconstruct it. I better sell it and move to a location where the target market shows its potential and reliability to succeed.
Yes one thing that would help you decide if you should give the business another try again or not is knowing the reason why it failed in the first place. Once you know the reason it can help you decide if you should start again or not.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
Yes one thing that would help you decide if you should give the business another try again or not is knowing the reason why it failed in the first place. Once you know the reason it can help you decide if you should start again or not.
That is right and as a business owner, you always have an idea about the cause and effect of your sales that are getting slower. in case, it could be remedied much better . It is also not good to decide to sell the business without proper reasoning.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.463
It is not feasible to start an online business based on link sales or advertising because Google has been extremely ruthless in destroying all competition.

Back