Would you retain a nursing mother?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.768
Its no news that there are women working in most companies these days. Most women are even having leading roles in this companies. In a situation where as a business owner you have a nursing mother who is actually one of the best workers but at the moment is being distracted by her kids, would you still retain her or let her go?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
It is so hard to decide in a case like that, but the mom could be retained by hiring a caregiver so that the mom can stay at home. If I have a mom, I will surely never want her to go to a nursing home, but so sad, my mom passed away when I was 5 years old.🥺. WE ought to love our mother.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't have an answer to it. But we should be a bit considerate of nursing mothers and should understand that they have lots of responsibilities on their shoulders. We have lots of such employees here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
We can hire a good caregiver to let our mom stays with us. Our mom will not be with us for many years but her love for us never fades. Moms are willing to sacrifice and may give up their life for the sake of their children.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.008
We have a facility of a creche where they can leave their kids and are allowed to see them in between and I think it's the best solution for them. We should be considerate of them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
There is a problem that cannot be solved. At first, it makes the couple on panic but later they can find the best solutions for a problem like that. The best solution is to think smartly.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$13.485
Raw Dex
$0.008
It depends on a few people who focus more on money whereas others on their life. I will always prefer my wife or me to look after the kids if we can survive on the earnings done by a single member.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Its no news that there are women working in most companies these days. Most women are even having leading roles in this companies. In a situation where as a business owner you have a nursing mother who is actually one of the best workers but at the moment is being distracted by her kids, would you still retain her or let her go?
first of all it seems most people are a little bit confused with the question, a nursing mother is a woman who just gave birth and is presently breast feeding her child. now back to the question, for me before hiring there should be rules about this, if am opposed to this, then i should hiring the set of people that suits my preference. if i hire an employee that is very good at what they do, (bringing income to the company) then i should be able to retain her and make provisions.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
We have a facility of a creche where they can leave their kids and are allowed to see them in between and I think it's the best solution for them. We should be considerate of them.
This is very much okay and won't in any way cause distraction at work but she could try checking on the child at intervals like 4 hours or during midday, this will make the child from crying in the premise and also make the mother focused.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
When a lady just gives birth, and I am heading or own an organization, I would give her a 3 months paid leave after which she would return back to the organization. I can't lay off a staff because she is a nursing mother.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.093
I am sure these mothers can handle this situation with grace. They can continue nursing their babies when coming back at their homes. I have not seen mothers who had this problem.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
I am sure these mothers can handle this situation with grace. They can continue nursing their babies when coming back at their homes. I have not seen mothers who had this problem.
Some companies just have strange policies that when you get pregnant, you should resign or he laid off. But I think that is barbaric. Pregnancy and post natal are normal biological cycles and should not be treated like a curse by work places.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
The fact of the matter remains that majority of the nurses in my country are, actually, females. However, there are many male nurses as well who have been serving many people in the hospitals.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Whenever you as a business owner end up hiring someone who is married, there is always going to be a possibility that she's going to become a nursing mother one day and you should have provisions of other retaining them when they come back from their nursing periods.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.014
Raw Dex
$0.401
Whenever you as a business owner end up hiring someone who is married, there is always going to be a possibility that she's going to become a nursing mother one day and you should have provisions of other retaining them when they come back from their nursing periods.
Each and every organisation has maternity leave for a nursing mothers . Apparently, businesses should have a maternity leave in place if an employee give birth. It's a very crucial thing to consider.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My friend also used to work when her child was still breastfeeding. She will usually pump her milk and store it in the fridge. She also employs a nanny. So, when the child wants to drink, the nanny will warm up the milk.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
In my location. there are lots of nursing mothers who also have a full time job. As a fellow member mentioned, the mother stores her milk in the fridge. The care taker ( can be a maid or the baby's grandparent) will feed and take care of the baby.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
If I have a corporate organization, I would have a creeche section in that organization because there is a possibility of having nursing mothers as Staff in the future so that nursing mothers staff can still continue with their work unhindered.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some nursing mothers come with their babysitters to work. They only step out at intervals like 2 hours to breastfeed their babies. I would always retain a nursing mothee especially when they are very competent.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
If she can do everything as others or what is required on that workplace, why not? I don't have anything against mothers at work. If she can't work and take care of kids, than it would be problem.

Back