Would you start a business with your spouse

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.760
Let's say you and your spouse both are business minded and want to start a business, would you join your spouse in creating a business? Do you think you would be able to do it without going into any kind of conflict?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
Depends on business you could probably can but in this case, you entire life is business for both of you. You would not have personal life. Also if one is affected with problems in personal life, other is to and business. Maybe is better have two separate business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Because we are married doesn't mean I should startup a business with them. I can only startup a business with my wife if I know she has the needed skills for the business and is someone I can work with in terms of business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Because we are married doesn't mean I should startup a business with them. I can only startup a business with my wife if I know she has the needed skills for the business and is someone I can work with in terms of business.
I can actually start up a business with my husband when I get married, but making sure that he’s a kind of man who has zeal for the business

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.443
Yes, I think me and my spouse can start a business together. This is because we are adults who can work together professionally and not letting our relationship hinder the business growth. We also won't allow the business ruin our relationship. I guess this is something we will have to sit down and discuss openly before starting the business, but I am certain we can do it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. Because of many factors like:

Both of the will have same financial obligations so will understand how much work and expenditure they require and as per that budget can be made.

Also, they will have a person to rely on it one is absent.

Back