Would you support if Government completely bans the consumption of alcohol, tobacco?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I would support completing banning of tobacco but not alcohol as tobacco is definitely harmful to health. As for alcohol, drinking red wine in moderation is not harmful. In fact, there are certain health benefits according to some research findings.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Certainly! My support for a complete ban on alcohol and tobacco consumption would hinge on the broader societal benefits, including improved public health and reduced social issues linked to substance abuse.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.453
I fully support the government's complete ban on tobacco. However, when it comes to alcohol, there should be regulations in place, as not all types are detrimental to health, like red wine. Nevertheless, consumption should always be moderated.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
I fully support the government's complete ban on tobacco. However, when it comes to alcohol, there should be regulations in place, as not all types are detrimental to health, like red wine. Nevertheless, consumption should always be moderated.
I am also with you. Although I doubt if they can do this. Sin tax is a good source of funds for them. Besides, there will be a lot of people who can lose their jobs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
I don't take either one of them, so it won't affect me in any way if the government decides to ban them. But I think I would support it though.

Back