Legit đź‘Ť Write to Freedom Writing

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I am a registered member of this writing site and a fighter to be able to obtain my dreams to compete with international poetry writers. This is a site that accepts authentic poems, personal essays, and travels. I chose only poetry writing and writing personal essays. The deadline for the submission of entries will be August 1, 2023. I informed the site to give me 4 days to prepare my submissions. Should you like to join, you are required to submit only 5 poems in one setting meaning on one page, you just bolded the titles, no keywords asked. The pay per poem is $100.

I am going to compete in the international contest, the price is $25,000 USD. I should be positive, who knows they would like my writing style with different genres.

26 Free Writing Contests With Cash Prizes for August 2023 (Up to $25,000 ) This is the note from the publishers. Let us join.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Wow, I must say congratulations In advance, but if I may ask, is it only poem they accept, because I'm not good at writing poems, don't even know if I have written a line of poem before, but may consider registering on the platform I'd they have other writing niche.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I think lately you have been quite lucky and have done well like I think you won the contests on Referral index forum and chat speak and you can win this one too

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Wow, I must say congratulations In advance, but if I may ask, is it only poem they accept, because I'm not good at writing poems, don't even know if I have written a line of poem before, but may consider registering on the platform I'd they have other writing niche.
There are many things you can submit there like a book, short story, personal essay, or fiction. I focus only on poetry writing and personal essay writing. You register so that you can join a contest. Just write a personal essay. And @Hate2Wait, I am hoping it to happen. The price is so high $25,000 USD.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Alright thanks a million times for your sincere input, but when it comes to the context, I don't think I would participate, I will rather go with the normal writings, but hope they don't reject people's application a whole lot.
There are many things you can submit there like a book, short story, personal essay, or fiction. I focus only on poetry writing and personal essay writing. You register so that you can join a contest. Just write a personal essay. And @Hate2Wait, I am hoping it to happen. The price is so high $25,000 USD.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Alright thanks a million times for your sincere input, but when it comes to the context, I don't think I would participate, I will rather go with the normal writings, but hope they don't reject people's application a whole lot.
No, they won't reject, but the best thing to do after you write is to feed your work to either at Wordey or Quillbot. They are the best tools for grammar corrections and sentence structures and syntax. And then copy and paste it and saved it. You need to write at least 2 entries at one time for an essay.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Thanks very much, just noticed that you included travel, died it mean one can write on travels and tour and secondly, the pay is $100 right? Wow that's very massive if I may say
No, they won't reject, but the best thing to do after you write is to feed your work to either at Wordey or Quillbot. They are the best tools for grammar corrections and sentence structures and syntax. And then copy and paste it and saved it. You need to write at least 2 entries at one time for an essay.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
Good luck to everyone who is planning to or is already working on this platform, I feel this option is not for me and I hope you all can make good money from it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I am not yet done composing a lengthy poem. They're requiring 5 entry poems. I have done writing 3 long poems with 100 lines. It's not easy. I felt drained but it's my passion to write poems.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
That content is very good, I suppose that there will be different payments to different winners, right? since 25000$ is quite a lot of money to tell the truth.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am a registered member of this writing site and a fighter to be able to obtain my dreams to compete with international poetry writers. This is a site that accepts authentic poems, personal essays, and travels. I chose only poetry writing and writing personal essays. The deadline for the submission of entries will be August 1, 2023. I informed the site to give me 4 days to prepare my submissions. Should you like to join, you are required to submit only 5 poems in one setting meaning on one page, you just bolded the titles, no keywords asked. The pay per poem is $100.

I am going to compete in the international contest, the price is $25,000 USD. I should be positive, who knows they would like my writing style with different genres.

26 Free Writing Contests With Cash Prizes for August 2023 (Up to $25,000 ) This is the note from the publishers. Let us join.
Some people are very lucky to win all these kind of contests but I always find it very hard to and that is why I do not always try all of these things anymore. I just feel like they are not for me

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Some people are very lucky to win all these kind of contests but I always find it very hard to and that is why I do not always try all of these things anymore. I just feel like they are not for me
I am going to submit my entries this week because the deadline of entry submission is August 2. It is not easy. It took me 3 days to compose 1 entry poem with 26 lines fixed and 55 characters per line fixed. I keep on counting and changing the words to make it to 55 characters. I hope to win.

Back