Legit đź‘Ť Write to Poetry Nation

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I encourage you if you have talent in writing a poem to apply on this site. You will get paid by rating a poem of the different owners. It is easy to rate from 1 to 5. I have submitted there 3 poems and what we submit will also be part of the contest. You are required to submit 5 poems for a contest entry. Write them in one setting also .Use Quillbot or Wordey to correct your grammar and structure. They accept short or long poems. Good luck peps.

Last edited:
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Thanks and good luck to you my friend, you seem to be extremely good at writing poems, kudos to you, I pray you get picked and win the upcoming contest, I'm very optimistic that it will turn out very good for you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Thanks and good luck to you my friend, you seem to be extremely good at writing poems, kudos to you, I pray you get picked and win the upcoming contest, I'm very optimistic that it will turn out very good for you.
You try to join on this site Poetry Nation. There are short entries composing of 5 lines but the rating is .You'll get paid doing the rating of poems only. You may follow the same rating given by people.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Thanks for the encouragement, I'm definitely going to register on the platform and start being active as soon as possible so I can be a partaker of the Goodies embedded in the platform, can't wait to start.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Thank you for sharing. I am not a good poem writer, but I have a friend who enjoys writing poems. I'll for sure let him know about this site. Good luck to you. Hope you win in the contest.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Thank you for sharing. I am not a good poem writer, but I have a friend who enjoys writing poems. I'll for sure let him know about this site. Good luck to you. Hope you win in the contest.
Thank you so much, I'm praying that I could compose two blockbuster poems to win. I lack two. It's not easy to compose. It took me one week now to compose those 3 lengthy poems consisting of 45 long lines. Thanks for wishing me win.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Please share the link. I love writing poems. I have a lot of unpublished poems i will like to sell if possible. Now, it quite difficult to see a site that encourages poets and their work.
Post automatically merged:

Please share the link. I love writing poems. I have a lot of unpublished poems i will like to sell if possible. Now, it quite difficult to see a site that encourages poets and their work.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213

There is no link, just open it in your browser Poetry Nation. I'm using my username Starmix. All published works will be stored in the Library of Congress System USA. Try it now submit your poems and then read the rules for the contest.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
Have you seen anyone making money from it and can I ask how and from where you got to know about this poetry website and do they pay through Paypal or crypto

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
You can find there only poets and their works. You can see your own income. Your compilation of poems will also be published and get a royalty fee. It's you the poet who can see your earning, not other people.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
That's very good then and if they are also paying a royalty fee then its the best option for all poets as they can earn a royalty fee on this along with other income

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
That's very good then and if they are also paying a royalty fee then its the best option for all poets as they can earn a royalty fee on this along with other income
Yes try to apply. Discover your potential in writing a poem and short story. It's just a matter of practice and creativity. Then submit compilations of poems they're the one processing and publishing.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
Wow this might be very good for those who likes to write poems but don't know how to earn poems aren't really my thing but still cool if you like writing poems

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Wow this might be very good for those who likes to write poems but don't know how to earn poems aren't really my thing but still cool if you like writing poems
Practice writing a poem it's not easy but our minds will always dictate us. Just follow the flow of your thoughts and the sequencing of your ideas. After some practices you'll realize you will love writing a poem.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I encourage you if you have talent in writing a poem to apply on this site. You will get paid by rating a poem of the different owners. It is easy to rate from 1 to 5. I have submitted there 3 poems and what we submit will also be part of the contest. You are required to submit 5 poems for a contest entry. Write them in one setting also .Use Quillbot or Wordey to correct your grammar and structure. They accept short or long poems. Good luck peps.
This will be a very good opportunity for people who know how to write poems but I'm not very good in writing poems. I prefer to write articles because that is what I mostly do

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I am not into poetry LOL and many times I am not even able to post comments so it will be harder for me but I would like to wish you best of luck

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I am not into poetry LOL and many times I am not even able to post comments so it will be harder for me but I would like to wish you best of luck
Thank you so much my friend. I started writing poems when I was in high school. And then during college, I was the literary editor of our school paper. I am also an editor of local magazine in Cagayan de Oro City the Nova Magazine.

Back