Legit đź‘Ť Write to Sun Magazine

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Sun Magazine publishes personal essays, short stories, poems, and black-and-white photography in print and online in their monthly magazine. It is now our time to earn 2 to 3 figures. We just need to polish our work and have patience. This magazine is looking for narrative writing and evocative photography from all over the world. They pay $100-$200 for poetry. They also accept personal essays and fiction, and pay $300-$2000 . They do not require an expert writer applicant all they want is a writer who can evoke nature and human feelings. There is no link but we can reach their website to submit our entry. What do you think?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Wonderful! I will definitely like to work with but how can we cope with all these sites? @Starmix
You just submit one poem or personal essay twice a month. Or, it is all up to you. It is very easy. Just try it. You are a caliber writer. Just feel your heart and there you wills ee the words that match your feelings about life and emotions.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sun Magazine publishes personal essays, short stories, poems, and black-and-white photography in print and online in their monthly magazine. It is now our time to earn 2 to 3 figures. We just need to polish our work and have patience. This magazine is looking for narrative writing and evocative photography from all over the world. They pay $100-$200 for poetry. They also accept personal essays and fiction, and pay $300-$2000 . They do not require an expert writer applicant all they want is a writer who can evoke nature and human feelings. There is no link but we can reach their website to submit our entry. What do you think?
It is not as if I always have problems with all the sites that pay a lot of money but I always doubt them even though they are legit maybe because I feel like I'm not capable of making what they would love

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
It is not as if I always have problems with all the sites that pay a lot of money but I always doubt them even though they are legit maybe because I feel like I'm not capable of making what they would love
Sun Magazine is very famous in United States of America. It's been on their planet almost 100 years. But this time they won't accept entries because of the voluminous submissions. Once you publish you're required to pay 2 dollars publication fee.

Back