Writing opportunity at Flash Fiction Online

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Flash Fiction Online accepts literary stories and reprints. If you love to write fiction, then this is your chance to earn better for January. You still have many days to prepare for this. For the January 2024 reading period, they will only accept original speculative fiction. They will consider fantasy, science fiction, horror, and all the fabulous cross-sub-genre goodness within that lot. As is their custom, we will be open until the 21st of the month unless the 425 submissions cap is reached. They open on the 1st of every month and close on the 21st or when their submission cap is reached, whichever is earlier. The deadline for submission for this month is on the 21st. The story length is from 500 to 1000 words. It is not hard, in fact, we can write as many from that in combination in a forum. The pay is $80. What can you say? If not this month, let's have it next month.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
This sounds really exciting. I will check it out. I used to write fictions a lot. But it has been few years that I have written any. My writing skills might be a bit rusted. I have to work on it again. It's a handsome amount that they are paying and I am sure that their expectations would be pretty high. I will check it out. If not this month, maybe I will try for coming months. I hope that it is a monthly event.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
This sounds exciting. But I forgot I am not into writing stories. Maybe I can but in Filipino. It's been awhile since I last wrote a script for one of my college subjects. It was more of a skit than story. Maybe not for me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
This sounds really exciting. I will check it out. I used to write fictions a lot. But it has been few years that I have written any. My writing skills might be a bit rusted. I have to work on it again. It's a handsome amount that they are paying and I am sure that their expectations would be pretty high. I will check it out. If not this month, maybe I will try for coming months. I hope that it is a monthly event.
If you have kept your old fiction stories, why not submit them to this site? I will also submit a horror story hehe. What I am happy about is, we can write a short story with 500 words only. Let us try our luck. In case, we cannot make it this month, we can submit it next month.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
If you have kept your old fiction stories, why not submit them to this site? I will also submit a horror story hehe. What I am happy about is, we can write a short story with 500 words only. Let us try our luck. In case, we cannot make it this month, we can submit it next month.
500-word article sounds doable. If I can make time for it I will try but I am not sure if I can start today, this month or next month. I am still not sure because like I mentioned I am not a fan of writing stories.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.452
As far as l am concerned, the writing venture has a wide range of job opportunities so to speak. However the writing on the submission article websites is becoming so popular nowadays.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
500-word article sounds doable. If I can make time for it I will try but I am not sure if I can start today, this month or next month. I am still not sure because like I mentioned I am not a fan of writing stories.
But you are a free launch writer. Maybe you're mastery is article writing. In my case, I write poems short stories and novels. I like to take this challenge in the next month's submission.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.845
That's a good idea. Most of my okd stories are published.. and I can not submit them. I have a few unpublished written long time back. Maybe I can edit them and make them better. There are some unfinished ones too. This might be a good opportunity to finish them. I lacked the interest and motivation after a stage to finish them.
Thank you for the suggestion. I wish you all the luck. Good that we have this every month. We can always try it. It doesn't hurt.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
But you are a free launch writer. Maybe you're mastery is article writing. In my case, I write poems short stories and novels. I like to take this challenge in the next month's submission.
I like writing articles on Blogjob and Niume before. I missed these sites as they gave good earning when they were still active. Now I am trying to write article on my Blog account but I can't finish what I am doing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
Nice one, though it's been long I actually wrote anything in that lent but it was fun back then though. Maybe I might check it out later once am back in town.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I like writing articles on Blogjob and Niume before. I missed these sites as they gave good earning when they were still active. Now I am trying to write article on my Blog account but I can't finish what I am doing.
Try to apply to write a flash fiction. The pay is $100 per submission. They only require 500 to 1000 words. I am going to write a fiction, horror. it may not be this month, I am late already. I will submit it on or before February 20. Check the site; FLASH FICTION.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I write Flash fictions, I have published Flash fictions as ebooks. I would like to try this site and submit my Flash fictions. Never heard of the site but the pay rate seems to be very good.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I write Flash fictions, I have published Flash fictions as ebooks. I would like to try this site and submit my Flash fictions. Never heard of the site but the pay rate seems to be very good.
Try to check this site. I already submitted my short horror story on Flash Fiction. Hoping it will be accepted and get paid. Their next publication will be next month but I won't submit if get no response.

Back