Yelling, criticizing, and punishing the employees

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
How bad a day it will be if your boss yells, criticizes, and punishes the employees without due process. It is very unprofessional. The head office must know this. He must be reported by the entire force in the business center regarding the toxic attitude of the boss If you’ve ever had a boss yell at you, chances are it sticks in your mind, even years later. That’s because negative interactions make a more significant impression. Toxic bosses let their emotions get the best of them and use fear of punishment instead of praise to motivate. The bosses think that it is the best way to punish the employee in front of the other employees. He might encounter murder and assault with that shaming attitude. Good bosses realize that mistakes are teaching opportunities. A yelling boss who takes credit for your work is a pretty obvious red flag. It causes depression and anxiety in the employee, thus he can't focus on his work .This attitude leads to stress, anxiety, and burnout. If I am an employee of this kind of boss, one day is too long for me to resign.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard some workplace horror stories where bosses and the managers yelled, criticized and punished junior staff, however, as a boss I have never done that. I have not even work in a company where bosses and managers yelled at the staff.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
The employee who is punished will be hurt and feel eternal shame. It is better to call the attention of that employee and have a close door with him or her.

Back