Not open for further replies.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello all, I am new to this group. Let me tell you some stuff about myself. I am a self employed individual from the US and I also do a little here and there to earn some extra money online and using apps on my smartphone. I am happy to be a part of this group and I can't wait to meet some of you on a personal level. Feel free to drop a comment below. If I don't respond right away please be patient as my work can sometimes be hectic and time consuming. Have an amazing day.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Hello all, I am new to this group. Let me tell you some stuff about myself. I am a self employed individual from the US and I also do a little here and there to earn some extra money online and using apps on my smartphone. I am happy to be a part of this group and I can't wait to meet some of you on a personal level. Feel free to drop a comment below. If I don't respond right away please be patient as my work can sometimes be hectic and time consuming. Have an amazing day.
Welcome to Referral Index Forum!

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi there,

just joined as well,

finding it very confusing but starmix has been trying to show me the ropes, she need a gold medal for all her hard work.

I am using laptop, I do some phone survey's off my phone, but only use a text and phone call phone out of the house.

My children call me a dinosaur as not very good at things like this and takes me a while to cotton on.

I have a big birthday coming up in September The big 60!!!

Great to meet another new person

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi there,

How are you getting on?

have you found your feet yet?

I am still finding my feet, haven't been in in a while as I found everything so overwhelming I had a bit of a tizz, but I am back for another try at this site, found it very touching that I had only popped in last time and people were concerend that they hadn't seen e, found that very touching

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Welcome to Referral Index Forum!
Thank you. Sorry for the late response. I lead a busy lifestyle
Post automatically merged:

thank you, there is so much new things to learn'
Are you confused as I am?
No I am not. just a little late to the party
Post automatically merged:

Hi there,

How are you getting on?

have you found your feet yet?

I am still finding my feet, haven't been in in a while as I found everything so overwhelming I had a bit of a tizz, but I am back for another try at this site, found it very touching that I had only popped in last time and people were concerend that they hadn't seen e, found that very touching
I am still here just getting back to you now. better late than never

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back