Yield Farming vs Staking as Passive Income

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Probably, I have learnt a lot of lessons in the cryptocurrency space. It is always important to go in with amount of money you can easily let go.
That's the main benefit of ptp sites like RIF giving us the opportunity to learn and share, I'm glad you've learned a lot about the crypto world, we can do staking on personal wallets so it's safer.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I have never tried the yield of the Crypto currency but I have tried staking and found that its very awesome. I am therefore a newbie in the crypto-currency world and don't have much experience with it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
That's the main benefit of ptp sites like RIF giving us the opportunity to learn and share, I'm glad you've learned a lot about the crypto world, we can do staking on personal wallets so it's safer.
Yeah, paid to post platforms are very good because you can make money and also learn a lot of things simultaneously. I started cryptocurrency around 2021.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I feel yield farming is less risky. But everyone has it own passive income that has interest for. It is better to go with what you understand well and like

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Yeah, paid to post platforms are very good because you can make money and also learn a lot of things simultaneously. I started cryptocurrency around 2021.
Yes, you're right, we can learn a lot from ptp sites, even if it's only as a basis or introduction and we have to be able to develop the knowledge/skills ourselves, like trading crypto, we have to learn a lot about analysis.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Honestly I prefer staking, I have not tried yield farming although I was tempted to do it on the Okx exchange, but those returns seemed too high, and I really did not know very well what risks yield farming entails.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I prefer staking to yield farming though I have not tried it myself. But I don't really like anything about farming or agriculture, well may be because I don't know much about it

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
Yield farming and staking are very good passive income sources. They both come with their own risks and rewards. In my opinion, staking is more profitable and less risky than yield farming.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.240
They are both a very good ways of earning but depends on your choice and what you think will pay you as for I will prefer yield farming than the other

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I recently tried yield farming in Okx and I didn't really like it since the yield percentages changed constantly, from one day to the next, there is not much stability in this system in my opinion

Back