You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream for your business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Who told you that you are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream for your business? In the city of my birth, there is one guy aged 65 and he still building his business to the extent that he expanded it so he could reach his dream. Indeed, he became a multimillionaire and his children 3 of them were the beneficiaries. Do not believe in people's mouths degrading your capacity As long as you are mentally healthy and physically fit, , you can still push through your dreams to become somebody somebody. You can witness the new version of yourself being successful.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Some people defeat only one time in business and thus they lose heart and decide to never come in business again. As my uncle who was broken because of his partner but we need to start dream for other business, prepare good and after deep hearted prayers start that new business.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
I agree that there is no age limit to starting a business. It is a wrong notion that an old person cannot have his or her own business. It is a matter of knowing what he or she wants for his or her business.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
The only time that I feel that a person is too old to face business pursuits is when they are nearing retirement age. Some even still start businesses at retirement and still make it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Business is for all regardless of age and education. One will earn while doing it and one can earn without fear. Just be straight in your business and though you are 70 years old, you are still alive and kicking to prove to Earth that you are still able to manage your dream business.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
Business is something that anyone can venture into, regardless of their age, gender, or ethnicity. It is never too late to start, and if one puts in the required effort, commitment, and hard work, one can succeed even if one starts late. On the other hand, some may have started early, but lacked the focus, were lazy, and gave up easily.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Business does not require age, what is important is you have the passion for it and are ready to start any time as long as you are ready.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
There is no age bracket or qualifications once run a busyness. What matters is your passion and interest. Those will ignite you more.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
The business world doesn't discriminate against age. There is no one that is too young or too old to become an entrepreneurial success if they take the right actions.
Agree, I see here businessmen of different ages and they're successful. They also do not act alone. They have a family to assist the father or mother.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Who told you that you are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream for your business? In the city of my birth, there is one guy aged 65 and he still building his business to the extent that he expanded it so he could reach his dream. Indeed, he became a multimillionaire and his children 3 of them were the beneficiaries. Do not believe in people's mouths degrading your capacity As long as you are mentally healthy and physically fit, , you can still push through your dreams to become somebody somebody. You can witness the new version of yourself being successful.
I actually feel the ones who usually say that they are too old to achieve so many things are those who are lazy. Lazy people won’t go anywhere

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
I actually feel the ones who usually say that they are too old to achieve so many things are those who are lazy. Lazy people won’t go anywhere
Lazy people need motivation and if they find it they can move onward fast. We cannot also judge lazy people. If they are given a chance, one will realize that lay people could become rich too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
There's also no age limit in dreaming and fulfilling it in reality. It all depends on the person on how much he or she could offer to his or her dreams.

Back