You are poor because you lack self-discipline

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Do not blame God for your situation living in poverty. Sometimes humans act like that without sensing it's their fault that they live in poverty. Yes, to be poor is not a sin but you become a sinner if do an act against the law just to have something for your caprice. That's one issue, a caprice that you intend to satisfy despite, being wrong. Self-discipline answers our woes and if we only pressure ourselves to act wise, then being poor is far beyond reality. What you lack is discipline, live within your means or live without means if possible.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.211
This seems very right. Most poor people would lack the skills to execute successful business activities even if they get the required amount of capital.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
This seems very right. Most poor people would lack the skills to execute successful business activities even if they get the required amount of capital.
Usually, poor people are lazy and do not like to work. They always like to sleep and talk to neighbors about nonsense things.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
No discipline means no values acquired from his studies or from parents and entire family. It's a disaster without self discipline.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
We need to be a disciplined person to be appreciated by people. We can sense people who lack discipline, They have bad manners and unrespectful.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Do not blame God for your situation living in poverty.
Sometimes we can. I know few people who are working people, don't spend money on stupid things but they didn't have luck. Three fall on their car. They had several bigger repairments at home. Few times they had to pay very expensive cures. Their salary could not handle all such expenses even they try as best they could.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Sometimes we can. I know few people who are working people, don't spend money on stupid things but they didn't have luck. Three fall on their car. They had several bigger repairments at home. Few times they had to pay very expensive cures. Their salary could not handle all such expenses even they try as best they could.
Such a pity, I agree with you that it's a case to case situation. Those who suffered that way, the one you stated, faced a devastating ordeal. 😢

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
There are rich and poor people in every society. Some people are poor because they lack self discipline. Always spend more than they earn. That said, I know some poor people who are actually very hard working and live a frugal life. They just did not have a chance to receive good education and have a good paying job.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
There are rich and poor people in every society. Some people are poor because they lack self discipline. Always spend more than they earn. That said, I know some poor people who are actually very hard working and live a frugal life. They just did not have a chance to receive good education and have a good paying job.
That's the irony of life those who lack education received a small pay but their earnings could support them, unlike the reach.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
There's no doubt about it once lack financial discipline. Some enjoy their extravagance, unstoppable until money drained them.

Back