You don't always need a brown new idea to start a business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
We are still in the first month of the new year and a lot of persons are looking for business ideas to setup. Having fresh ideas for a business is awesome but it is not a must all ideas must be new or fresh. You could find an existing idea or business type and simply improve on it to better suit you and you are good to go.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.030
If someone is waiting for entirely new ideas for business then it could be possible as he will remain waiting for long time. Instead of this one can refine new existing ideas and try to implement it and start the business then learn through it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.310
Brown new idea?
Do you mean brand new idea?
Well, you don't need new ideas to become successful, you can become successful with old ideas as long as you have the skills and knowledge to wotrk on it.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Of course yes. I agree with you on that because even most successful businesses that have thrived in my country for instance is the popular businesses because it's very profitable for sure.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To start a new business does not really require a to think deep because you can always create a business from little things around just depends on how much you can make things out

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
To start a new business does not really require a to think deep because you can always create a business from little things around just depends on how much you can make things out
In most cases starting a business has to do with offering a solution to a particular problem. So you can simply check around you if there is a problem that needs solving and how you can monetize that solution.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.270
Raw Dex
$0.005
You are making sense. We could find an existing idea or business type to adopt for a business. The thing is to simply improve on it to better suit your environment and customers

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
Of course yes. I agree with you on that because even most successful businesses that have thrived in my country for instance is the popular businesses because it's very profitable for sure.
Exactly, most times how you run your business determines how successful it would go, so there might be hundreds of persons into the business already but if you are able to make yours unique you will definitely excel.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
You are very right on that my friend. Starting a business is indeed something that is in the mind of someone that seems to solve problems for the people around the business.
Post automatically merged:

If someone is waiting for entirely new ideas for business then it could be possible as he will remain waiting for long time. Instead of this one can refine new existing ideas and try to implement it and start the business then learn through it.
I hope you really hit the point there. For instance every business idea had been put in practice. There is no something that is nwe which has not been done in the world. The business that many people seem to operate means it's very profitable and so you can leverage on it as well.

Last edited:

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
For me l agreed with you that the existing businesses are the ones that really thrive. For instance most people would do that kind of business that is selling.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$1.020
I am one of them. I started to have my own online shop during the pandemic. At first, the sales were good enough to make it my hobby. When they started to impose permits and so on, I lost interest and never forced myself to meet the needed requirements. I cannot afford to keep paying taxes without any sales.

Back