AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I would say home excercise. While I was at college I went in gym but later I stopped. Now I like more home excercise. Also gyms in my current town are to small and always is crowd.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I had really wanted to go to the gym, I had gained a lot of weight. I paid for it but I never had time to actually go there.i ended up up opting for eating healthym but in the end I lost weight because I started eating less. Healthy but less. I can go the whole day without food

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not in any gym or health club but I would definitely like to join one. I find it hard exercising at home most of the time. I will definitely start going to the gym once I start working on offline jobs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am not in any gym or health club but I would definitely like to join one. I find it hard exercising at home most of the time. I will definitely start going to the gym once I start working on offline jobs.
I am like that too and prefer to go for walks and for exercise at home so I don't go to a gym but maybe in the future I may go to gym if I need more attention and muscular body

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I joined a gym 2 years ago but my busy schedule does not allow me to the gym regularly plus I start feeling so much tired after it so I left the gym and these days I walk and exercise at home.

Haskyni

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I know it's been a while, but I’m hitting the gym these days. I find it helps clear my head and boost my mood. There's something about getting those endorphins flowing that makes everything feel better, you know? I usually go a few times a week, mixing some weights and cardio. It’s a nice balance.
Plus, I’ve been exploring some new supplements to enhance my routine. I found a site, goliathsteroids.com , with exciting options. I'm just doing my homework, trying to see what might work best without going overboard. It might be worth checking out if you want to level up your game!

Last edited:

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
In gym nearby several people complain about few who are very dirty. Like after show they left everything flooded. Some left stinky clothes and shoes in dress room for several days. Can you be member or such gym?

Back