You need money to make money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
When it comes to making money, either through investing or starting up a business. The truth of the matter is that we need money to do this. If we really want to make good amount of money online or offline, you must invest your money. It might not be directly. Let's take working on forums for example, though it is free to register but you need data to be able to access the sites and money is needed to buy data.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to making money, either through investing or starting up a business. The truth of the matter is that we need money to do this. If we really want to make good amount of money online or offline, you must invest your money. It might not be directly. Let's take working on forums for example, though it is free to register but you need data to be able to access the sites and money is needed to buy data.
I have had a driving interest in the Internet since the days I ran a Free Bulletin Board system on a CP/M System with a Dial-Up Modem at 300 Baud, so I would hardly consider my buying Data a business expense. I would have it anyway for my own personal gratification.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is true. I agree with you that you need money in order to make money. If you want to make an investment or start your own business, then it is necessary to spend some money. There is not any other way. :)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true that we always need capital to make money. Even if it's just to buy a data package. Even when we work in a company, at least we also need to spend capital for transportation costs.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I work hard to make money. But I also make money work for me by making investments. I buy stocks, mutual funds, bonds and physical gold. I receive dividends on a regular basis. That is a great source of passive income.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
None of the money I earn online is a result of me putting my own money at risk. It all started with free Satoshi from surveys, faucets or other free methods like posting here right now.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you need money to start a business or have a monthly income. this is the truth. I know some people have the ability to do great things even without much money, but it is not possible for everyone

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
There is nothing like zero capital investment. You must use the money that you have or borrow money to invest. If you need more money, you still have to invest more money.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you need money to start a business or have a monthly income. this is the truth. I know some people have the ability to do great things even without much money, but it is not possible for everyone
You would be surprised how easy it is if you tried and let it grow for a while. It just depends on what point you are satisfied. You might notice if you look closely, that the shirt I am wearing is a cheap flannel one that you can buy at a Thrift Store for $1 (or evel less on sale), but it keeps me quite warm and satisfied.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
None of the money I earn online is a result of me putting my own money at risk. It all started with free Satoshi from surveys, faucets or other free methods like posting here right now.
But you earned some money somewhere and invested it. It is the same analogy here. If you don't invest with money directly from your pocket, you invest with earnings from your own efforts.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.765
I agree with you, we can't make money without capital unless we become porters carrying other people's groceries. On faucet sites, forums or writing articles, we need internet fees and devices, at least a smartphone.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.010
Mostly it happen as we need money to make money, you can't imagine to start crypto spot trading without money, you need some amount to start trading. Similar in most places you need money to make money.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you need money to make money online you can earn money for free from surveys etc but if you want good money you would definetly need money to make more money

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.440
That is very true. You will always need some money to make money. Even those Businesses where you give services, you will need money to buy some tools and maybe pay rent to start the business. That is the perfect definition of making money work for you.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
That is very true. You will always need some money to make money. Even those Businesses where you give services, you will need money to buy some tools and maybe pay rent to start the business. That is the perfect definition of making money work for you.
You would need to even pay heavily to learn the skills. If you know how much it takes to learn a skill this days, you would understand what I am saying.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You would be surprised how easy it is if you tried and let it grow for a while. It just depends on what point you are satisfied. You might notice if you look closely, that the shirt I am wearing is a cheap flannel one that you can buy at a Thrift Store for $1 (or evel less on sale), but it keeps me quite warm and satisfied.
Usually, people who are unable to invest are because they have debts or have to pay bills every month. In this case, there is no money left for you to invest.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yiu are right on this. it is a fact making money, either through investing or starting up a business.need one investing monsy so we always need money to kickstart it

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You guys are both mistaken. All you need to do is sign up for a free CryptoWin Account and logon daily to claim the Faucets and View Ads until you have enough Satoshi in your account to buy your first Active Shares and start collecting Daily Revenue Sharing to build your balance. Plus you can use additional free Satoshi earned from other Free sources and deposit that income for greater progress, still any out-of-pocket investment is purely optional and can be supplied by other free earning opportunities. The only reason I can think of that you keep saying you can't do this is you have not tried. The truth is, "Oh Yes You Can" and others continue to do it every day, including myself. If you refuse to take the first steps to start building your own balances, no one can help you. Yet you are collecting free income for posting on this Forum that it Can Not Be Done simply because you don't follow through.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
You guys are both mistaken. All you need to do is sign up for a free CryptoWin Account and logon daily to claim the Faucets and View Ads until you have enough Satoshi in your account to buy your first Active Shares and start collecting Daily Revenue Sharing to build your balance. Plus you can use additional free Satoshi earned from other Free sources and deposit that income for greater progress, still any out-of-pocket investment is purely optional and can be supplied by other free earning opportunities. The only reason I can think of that you keep saying you can't do this is you have not tried. The truth is, "Oh Yes You Can" and others continue to do it every day, including myself. If you refuse to take the first steps to start building your own balances, no one can help you. Yet you are collecting free income for posting on this Forum that it Can Not Be Done simply because you don't follow through.
You are right, the money grows fast there, I currently have 71 shares there bought and only with the money that the site leaves me of profitability, I can buy 1 share more every 2 days, I hope within a few months to have more than 200 active shares and continue.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right, the money grows fast there, I currently have 71 shares there bought and only with the money that the site leaves me of profitability, I can buy 1 share more every 2 days, I hope within a few months to have more than 200 active shares and continue.
Then you can imagine how frustrating it gets when these guys keep saying it can't be done when I am doing it every day. My balance is 1,587 Shares and I have withdrawn $200 USD as profit in the last couple of months. What blows my mind is there is no risk if you use nothing but free money, so are they posting these unsupported myths just so they can make another penny from the forum and leave $100 Bills behind?

Back