You need to be foolish while young to grow old wise, how true is this?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
I came across this topic while surfing the internet and it made me think. At first i was not really sure what it ment, but i later came to understand what they ment by this. Does who we call wise today, are does who have been through a lot, they have seen a lot and as well made a lot of mistakes, hence it is all these experience that gives them the wisdom they have today. While this makes sense in a lot of ways i do not agree with it. We do not have to always experience it before we learn, we can also learn form the experience of others as well. What is your take on this?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
That's possible because when we're young we're erratic and unpredictable. We like to do foolish things and for punished. The punishment serves as experience and promise not to do the same again. We'll become wise on that

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.080
Maybe not a necessity in the traditional sense. Making mistakes and being foolish is often a key part of the learning process as we grow up. These experiences can help shape us into more resilient and wiser individuals in the future.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.733
I think you shouldn't make mistakes intentionally just because you will learn from them. Let mistakes be mistakes, things that happen accidentally. If you have a chance, always strive to be on the right and learn from your accidental mistakes. You should also take advantage of learning from the mistakes of others.

Back