Your advise for newbies

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people that wants to start making money online have backed out after trying for few days and was unable to earn there desired amount.
What is your advise for the newbies?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.723
Many people that wants to start making money online have backed out after trying for few days and was unable to earn there desired amount.

Well, I was also a newbie at some point and I am still a newbie because I still lack experience when it comes to making money online. All I could say is to never give up.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I was also a newbie at some point and I am still a newbie because I still lack experience when it comes to making money online. All I could say is to never give up.
I don't think you are still a newbie since you are able to detect some websites that can earn you more than $1 daily

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will advise newbies never to invest money on websites that requires you to make investment in order to make money. It is better for you to start or paid to post forums or micro jobs and from there you can raise money to venture into more profitable businesses.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
My advice for newbies who want to start making money online is that they should not expect to make millions overnight and they should be very careful of scam sites

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My advice for newbies who want to start making money online is that they should not expect to make millions overnight and they should be very careful of scam sites
Probably, making money from the online space is a gradual process. People should not expect to make lots of money in a short period of time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
Even if its a new user or an old user, they should try not to take unnecessary pressure of online earnings and should look for different ways to make money online

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even if its a new user or an old user, they should try not to take unnecessary pressure of online earnings and should look for different ways to make money online
Yeah, the online space is very large and there are many opportunities people can capitalise on. Being consistent is also important.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yeah, consistency in anything you are doing is always important and necessary to succeed. anyone who is not consistent may not be able to succeed
There is no how you will not face challenges in your business but you still need to be consistent if you want your business to be successful

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.490
Yeah, the online space is very large and there are many opportunities people can capitalise on. Being consistent is also important.
Many times we keep sticking ourselves with the prevailing opportunities and unable to try new ways and this is why we need to keep looking as they can be better paying ones

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
my advice is that they should take their time and not rush to make a million over night because that is a recipe for disaster. there are a lot of scammer out there and if you are not careful you can fall into a scam and as a newbie it can scare you away for good.

Back