Your favorite day of the week

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.203
I believe each and everyone of us have a favorite day within the week for various reasons. It could be that particular day is the day the latest episode of your favorite show is being held, or it could be the only day you have to rest etc. For me, my favorite day is on Sundays, this is because it's the only day I have to rest from work. What's your favorite day?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My favourite day is Fridays , we all get to wear out native dress collectively.
I believe each and everyone of us have a favorite day within the week for various reasons. It could be that particular day is the day the latest episode of your favorite show is being held, or it could be the only day you have to rest etc. For me, my favorite day is on Sundays, this is because it's the only day I have to rest from work. What's your favorite day?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$4.203
My favourite day is Fridays , we all get to wear out native dress collectively.
Wow, I guess you like wearing native attire. Is this like a rule or do you guys just like wearing native on Fridays? I know of some Offices and even schools where the staff are made to wear native attires on weekends.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, I guess you like wearing native attire. Is this like a rule or do you guys just like wearing native on Fridays? I know of some Offices and even schools where the staff are made to wear native attires on weekends.
Yeah I do, its not a rule. At first I don't like native dress but on Fridays I do feel left out so I got a few for myself. Now I love my native dress.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My favorite day of the week is Friday. Mainly because from Monday to Friday i work very hard online and i never catch a break. But one thing that i love about Friday is that it is the last day of the week that will be working,. From then on my weekend is smooth sailing, i get to relax and enjoy myself.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
My favorite day is definetly friday because I have little work and it's the last day of the week I need to work I often go somewhere when it's Friday

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
My favorite day of the week is Friday. It's the last day of the week I have to work. I look forward to relaxing or have gathering with family members or friends on Saturday and Sunday.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
For me every day in the week is more or less same. Weekdays or weekends, they are all same. I work from home and for me every day is a working day

Back