An entrepreneur must be calm

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.348
There are so many qualities an entrepreneur should have, and i believe one of them is being calm. This might not seem much, but it s extremely important for an entrepreneur to be calm in everything they do. I have come across so many young entrepreneurs today and though the have the drive to work and make profit, they are always too eager, hence they end up being too hasty making wrong decisions.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
It is really important for an entrepreneur to be calm because you are bound to be annoyed by customers and staff almost on a daily basis. Also, you need to be calm in decision making process so that you would not get it wrong.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.451
Raw Dex
$0.009
More like entrepreneur needs to be patient and calm in everything they do. I have seen a lot of people trying to make it at once which is not the best way to go

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.900
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, entrepreneurs have to go through ups and downs in his/her business. When encountering difficulties or challenges, it is necessary for him/her to stay calm in order to make the right decision.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.451
Raw Dex
$0.009
No business comes smooth there's always ups and downs in one's business. When encountering difficulties or challenges, it is always vital to stay it will help you progress s lot better

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Calmness is really important for an entrepreneur. This calmness is reached when they know how to control their own emotions. So emotional intelligence is something that entrepreneurs should thrive to learn. When you have your emotions in check, you can handle any obstacle that comes about.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are so many qualities an entrepreneur should have, and i believe one of them is being calm. This might not seem much, but it s extremely important for an entrepreneur to be calm in everything they do. I have come across so many young entrepreneurs today and though the have the drive to work and make profit, they are always too eager, hence they end up being too hasty making wrong decisions.

Managing and running a business is not easy which is why a lot of people are not even interested in setting up a business of their own. This is why I respect anyone who ends up becoming an entrepreneur in the future. Being calm is good because it will save you from so many mistakes.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Entrepreneurs are never irrational people. If you want to succeed as as an entrepreneur, you must be very calculative. And it takes calmness for you to be able to calculate well. Erratic people don't make good business persons.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.348
Yes, entrepreneurs have to go through ups and downs in his/her business. When encountering difficulties or challenges, it is necessary for him/her to stay calm in order to make the right decision.
That's right, when under pressure you tend to make the wrong choices, not everyone has the skill or talent to actually make the right choice even when under pressure.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Entrepreneurs are never irrational people. If you want to succeed as as an entrepreneur, you must be very calculative. And it takes calmness for you to be able to calculate well. Erratic people don't make good business persons.

When they know what it took them to start up their business, they will never be into a rush to react in some certain ways because they know it is their own business that is going to suffer if they don't do things right.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.255
I think you are very right on that my friend. Calmness is such a very important character and trait that an entrepreneur should ever have. Through it they can be ready to associate and work with anybody.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
There will be so many things that will happen in your business but you just need to be very calm. You may even be frustrated by the actions of your customers but you have no choice than to be calm so that you will keep your customers

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.348
There will be so many things that will happen in your business but you just need to be very calm. You may even be frustrated by the actions of your customers but you have no choice than to be calm so that you will keep your customers
Oh that's so true, trust me customers can be very annoying and frustrating. There are times where these customers would so much frustrate you if you are not careful you would even want to fight them. Speaking form experience.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you are very right on that my friend. Calmness is such a very important character and trait that an entrepreneur should ever have. Through it they can be ready to associate and work with anybody.
Yeah, when you are calm, you can easily associate with anyone. That will make you so good at customer service and networking with people to form greater connections. Calmness makes you an easy person to approach.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Oh that's so true, trust me customers can be very annoying and frustrating. There are times where these customers would so much frustrate you if you are not careful you would even want to fight them. Speaking form experience.
Some customers that will act like you are begging them or forcing them to patronize you but you just have to be calm and make sure that you don't do anything that will make them more angry because they are the reason why our business still functions

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is one attribute if a good entrepreneur as there are times that calmness and patience would get you to succeed in your quest as an entrepreneur than anger or not being calm and patient would

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.333
It is essential to maintain a calm demeanor. When faced with difficult situations, staying calm can help you make more informed and sound decisions. On the other hand, acting out of panic and making impulsive decisions can have adverse effects on your business.

Back