Is it legal to pet a peacock at your place?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.178
Peacocks are make not female but peahens are females, they don't have wings and they don't dance, they lay eggs and they are not as beautiful as Peacocks. I always wonder how the nature it is. Usually, females are more beautiful than males.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not seen a peacock in real only in TV and videos. I was thinking peacock is quarrelsome.
I have seen them a lot especially the white ones, those rich fellas in me area buy those expensive white peacock to show off their wealth. Peakcock may have a beautifully cool aura but they are very quarrelsome, it might be as a result of their pride.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.178
I have seen them a lot especially the white ones, those rich fellas in me area buy those expensive white peacock to show off their wealth. Peakcock may have a beautifully cool aura but they are very quarrelsome, it might be a result of their pride.

White peacocks are not as beautiful as coloured ones. Yes many people show off their wealth by doing so. I have read in news that many of sheikhs in Dubai pet lions just to show how rich they are.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have seen them a lot especially the white ones, those rich fellas in me area buy those expensive white peacock to show off their wealth. Peakcock may have a beautifully cool aura but they are very quarrelsome, it might be as a result of their pride.
@Sanjee said a peacock dances when there's rain. I'm wondering about peacock's happiness and joy when there's rain.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.798
Peacocks being so beautiful attracts people. Many of people think if they may be able to keep them as a pet. But here in India it's not legal because it's our national bird. Although they are friendly and once you start feeding them daily they will live at your place only. Are peacocks kept as a per at your place? How much it the cost?
Yes. Here in my country, people don't have problems with peacock. It is very legal

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.178
Maybe they feel so hot because of their wings so they dance with joy when it rains. They cry when there is a delay in rainfall. They look so beautiful when they dance. I will make a video this time if I see any peacock dancing.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Sanjee said a peacock dances when there's rain. I'm wondering about peacock's happiness and joy when there's rain.
I haven't seen a peacock dancing in the rain before maybe because i hardly come it when it is raining myself. I think he is right the white peacocks in my area are always clean and also super white during rainy season.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.178
I haven't seen a peacock dancing in the rain before maybe because I hardly come to it when it is raining myself. I think he is right the white peacocks in my area are always clean and also super white during the rainy season.

Most peacocks like rain. Maybe they feel hot in summer so when it rains they feel relaxed and happy. I think the skin of peacock make them feel hot. We don't have white Peacocks here so don't know much about them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most peacocks like rain. Maybe they feel hot in summer so when it rains they feel relaxed and happy. I think the skin of peacock make them feel hot. We don't have white Peacocks here so don't know much about them.
I knew white peacocks are rare but I didn't expect them to be this rare , the peacock has a lot of feathers or should I say too much of feathers so its obvious that they will feel hot at times. I know they aren't scared of water Like some birds. It's okay to say peacocks dances in the rain .

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Peacocks are allowed to be kept as pets in my country.the moments you apply for the permission from the government. They are beautiful birds well appraised by the people. For you to keep them as pets you must take care of them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've never seen anyone who have a pet peacock in this part of the world but I've never seen a law prohibiting that. I only see the mostly in the farms.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.245
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've not really confirmed if this is illegal in my country but I think is going to be scary to some people and if such could happen, then it shouldn't be encouraged.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
This time peacock no more. They transfered to other place when their mini zoo was flooded and one peacock was not saved from drowning. It's their fault, their mini zoo is constructed beside a big and wide river.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.798
This time peacock no more. They transfered to other place when their mini zoo was flooded and one peacock was not saved from drowning. It's their fault, their mini zoo is constructed beside a big and wide river.
Wow!!
So they put peacocks in mini zoos over there. Well, I don't think we have a lot of them here

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never seen something of that nature in this part of the world. Peacocks are not that common but I've seen a few people who have them in their houses. But not as pets.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Yes it is legal thing here there no restriction at all but the only thing is that it is costly other than that you are free to do whatever with it.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It depends on what was stated in the Constitution of the country that you are living in or what was accepted in your locality because that is what will determine if it is acceptable or not.

Back