Read a book or watch a movie?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.333
I must admit, that I tend to lose focus quickly, and I do not find reading to be my forte. Rather, I prefer indulging in my favorite pastime of watching movies. It is a more engaging way for me to spend my time, and I can immerse myself in the story without losing interest.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
That's great!!! 2 hours daily is too much, I don't get that much time. I prefer watching movies as I can do other works too while watching a movie.
I used to spend 5 hours reading of books every day before I joined the forum sites. I have now a new version of my tastes posting on forums. It's also the same as reading a book. We just put what we understand into writing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
Hmm ...I never had a habit of reading a book. Even in the school I was not a student who used to read a book continuously for long hours
I love to read books including the Bible. I am now in the Revelation part of the Holy Bible, the scariest part because We'll see the real happenings of the world of humans and what we are experiencing now are found there.

Sawe

Complete Stranger
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
I would rather watch a movie, it is much easier, relaxing and I understand it better and can remember it in future. Though there are some books that I can find enjoyable to read.

Back