What do you think about self medication

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I do self-medication if I know the signs and symptoms of my illness. However, we need to be cautious if not sure what kind of illnesses we have prior to taking medications.

Lucasastor

Complete Stranger
May 6, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Self-medication can be risky without proper knowledge. It's essential to consult healthcare professionals for safe and effective treatment.

Explore the risks of self-medication & the importance of consulting healthcare professionals for safe treatment. If you want to Stay updated with Naya India newspaper for breaking news, current affairs, and in-depth analysis. Visit nayaindia.com for the latest updates on politics, economy, entertainment, and more health related experience.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have allergy problems. I always sneeze. I just buy OTC drugs to treat that. They are antihistamines which can help to stop sneezing and are quite effective.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.960
Raw Dex
$0.003
Self-medication can be extremely risky and should be avoided whenever possible. Without proper medical guidance, people may take incorrect dosages, mix medications unsafely, or fail to address the root cause of their symptoms.

Back