Would you buy an existing business?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
I have seen and heard about people who would buy an already existing business and make it their own, while there are some who would buy and then grow it to a certain level then resell it again to someone else. Would you want to buy an already existing business or startup your own?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Yes I can if I have the money and the old business have good reputation and some goid customer feedback, I would go ahead to buy it and rebuild it differently.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not interested to buy a business which is already running. Because I don't know what is the main factor which is the cause of it's success, on the other hand if I start my own new business then I will better understand it's all plus and minus.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the business is on good hand and if it have good reputations and have a lots of customers then i will consider to buy it after i study the market system of the business, because it is easier to buy a business that is already running than starting a new business.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.500
If the business is on good hand and if it have good reputations and have a lots of customers then i will consider to buy it after i study the market system of the business, because it is easier to buy a business that is already running than starting a new business.
There is nothing wrong buying an existing business but you will need to consider some certain factor you will ask if that business is moving if the business is doing well then you can go ahead and do that

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is nothing wrong buying an existing business but you will need to consider some certain factor you will ask if that business is moving if the business is doing well then you can go ahead and do that
True before considering to buy an existing business there must be some researches conducted on it to know some things about the busyness and also the profitability and the future of the business.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
True before considering to buy an existing business there must be some researches conducted on it to know some things about the busyness and also the profitability and the future of the business.
Those research will deliberate and entails if the foundation of the business is good or bad so buying an existing business is very good but you will need to conduct proper research on how the business work back then

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
If I could afford the price then I would buy. It happened here in my place a big business was sold to a Korean businessman and the business owner left for Japan his country of birth where he operated business there.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those research will deliberate and entails if the foundation of the business is good or bad so buying an existing business is very good but you will need to conduct proper research on how the business work back then
True any business needs to be investigated and needs to conduct a good and detailed research before investing to buy the existing business,

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Now I would not purchase any existing business, because I have realized that it is very difficult for a person with my background to run a business and make it grow. I also have powerful enemies who are always causing losses.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't have that much capital but if I would have that then I won't take any existing business. The reason behind this is as I want to start the business on my own way.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
That's just it. You need to first find out why the business is up for sales in the first place before you can decide if you should buy it or not. There are some business that is not worth buying, then there are some that buying it would be a hugh profit.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Buying an existing business sounds great to me. It is already set up and so I assume that there are customers and there is some stock to start with. But then, I will have to inquire really well about the profitability of the business, I would not want to buy a business that was sold because it is not really profitable.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
l would l not hesitate in doing so. This is because l have oflate learned that it's a little bit cheaper managing an existing business than starting one from scratch.

Back