AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Earn Cash from Trash

We have a saying here "May pera sa basura" (there is money in garbage). I believe that this is true to some. For others, it is impossible to do it.

Where can we get trash and turn it into cash? We start at home, we can recycle plastic bottles, bottles and other stuff that can ne recycled. Sell it to the junkshop nearest you.

Others can find cash from garbage trash bins or dumpsters. I have been watching a Filipina Vloggers who is currently in the US. She is filming her dumpster diving adventures. She uploads it on YouTube - double purpose. Look for trash - and earn money from YouTube. Basically, what she is getting from the dumpster are items that can still be used. If fruits or other food, she is making sure that they are still palatable.

She also goes around the neighborhood to look for furniture, appliances and other stuff that are dumped outside the homeowner's properties.

Others will still sell the items they are getting from the dumpster and earn cash from trash.

Have you tried collecting your trash and turn it into cash? When I was a kid, it was a good business for me to collect wine/alcoholic drink bottles and sell it.

How can I become successful in the landscaping business?

Landscaping is an in-demand business throughout the year, but many homeowners overlook the importance of garden design when building their dream home.

To become successful in this field, we should consider the following:

1. Studying the market is crucial for establishing our presence in the business.
  2. After completing the study, it's time to create a business plan. This includes materials, costs, pricing, payroll, and hiring strategies.
  3. Be known. Create your own identity. In this business, we need to be creative. To be set apart from the other landscaping companies or individual firms.
  4. Register the business. It is important to get a business permit.
  5. Market or Advertise the business. Choose the proper channel to ensure exposure.

Don't forget to register your business

No matter how small your business might be, as long as it has a name, it should be registered. Over here we have so many small businesses that has been working for years but have not registered their business. They feel since they do not have an offline store or office there is no need. As long as you have a brand it is important you register your business. Especially if you have plans for growth in the future.

Start a Crochet Business

What is a Crochet?

According to Google, it is a handicraft in which yarn is made up into a patterned fabric by looping yarn with a hooked needle. In this post, I am not going to show how it is done.

Is it a profitable business? My younger sibling who is currently renting a room in the Metro Manila area has came up with different business. He has sold binders and other Korean merch. He also sold his books signed by the authors themselves. Aside from this, he is now making crochet items.

All you need is your patience is order to make a nice masterpiece.

And of course you will need yarns of difference colors, a hooked needle and a pattern.

crochet-1864716_640.jpg
Image by Esi Grünhagen from Pixabay

Mental health break: A look at stress and satisfaction among business owners and employees

In today's businesses, owners and emplyees are facing high levels of stress. It gives impact to sales and production. The employees may be less likely to work harder if additional tasks are added to the previous like hitting the goals or monthly quota. There are fewer reports on satisfactory levels and this happens because of competition and the need to level up, thus, the mental break is required to have a quick response to urgency, risks, and changes in prices and brands. If the mind is exhausted, it refuses to cooperate. It requires the body to rest .

Failure to invest-one challenge in 2024

Because of the continuous problems due to inflation, many can hardly start to invest this year. There is an elevated inflation rate, so the more the new aspirants decline investing. They will wait for the right time. But when shall be the right time to happen? It seems the world will never go back to its normal situation. The first thing to do is to solve the problem of inflation by the world leaders but it seems they play deaf and dumb in this situation, correct me if I am wrong. But the sufferings that we have faced before and now. Despite this reality, continue your dream to invest but invest only according to your capital and capability. Let us never else hope.

Small businesses owners' goal in 2024: To increase revenue

Small business owners in 2024 have a goal and that is to increase their revenues. With the continuous increase of prices in the market in local, national, and international, they opt to increase their revenues to meet the daily needs of their families and for extra money for the future. they also want to expand their businesses at all costs. They plan to launch new products or services or get financing for growth. They feel the need to act earlier because of the conditions of the market and the needs of the people are increasing.

T-shirt business in 2024

Besides food, one thing we can't do without is clothing. Selling a T-shirt is a very lucrative business as quality tshirts can be used for a lot of occasions. Starting a T-shirt business does not need a huge startup capital, and you do not even need to have an offline store to startup as well. You can start small and grow the business from there.

Do you post memes on your business account

I am pretty sure most of us have a separate business social media accounts where we promote and advertise our business. Do you normally post memes from time to time or is the account strictly for your business alone? I met someone who said it's wrong to post memes as your potential clients might see you as unserious. While some believe it helps the clinets relax and have some level of eagerness to view your stats.

Younger generations take less time off than older generations

Being young means something in everything, at work, play, decision-making, and for the self. They have a great advantage over the old generation. Their energy and desire to work more, save more, and profit more are their first lookout . They enjoy working and earning while the older generation wants to have many days or hours off which is why, while still young, work out all your plans to do business or invest something for the rainy days and retirement. It is the reality and no one can deny and refute it. Time is gold and time moves fast while our actions tend to move slow. Despite slow, at least continuous and consistent, no edge of an empty hand to outgrow your dreams young or old..

Earn Money from TikTok

tiktok-5323006_640.jpg
Image by 8268513 from Pixabay

Can we earn money from TikTok?

There are different ways to earn money from this platform.

Sharing some of the ways we can earn from TikTok

TikTok can help creators to maximize their earning potentials as creators by being monetized. TikTok will give them access to tools and features to grow their earnings.

TikTok Shop

Users can sell their products on TikTok Shop, they can post and add items. They can also do Live Selling schemes.

TikTok Affiliate Program

Yes. They also have this system. People don't need to have products to sell, but they can use links from shops or brands they like.

Collect Gifts from Viewers

One of the ways I like the most today. Whenever I am doing live or live guest, I can earn money through gifts. The gifts are converted into diamonds and the diamonds can be exchanged to cash via PayPal. The minimum withdrawal is set to $100.

Is anyone working on earndorado?

I heard about this site last year, it's a site that pays it's members for completing surveys, playing games and so on. I joined the site but I have not reached the minimum withdrawal before I stopped working on the site due to my busy schedule. Has anyone worked on this site before or is anyone currently working on the site? I want to know if the site is truly legit.

Do you run ads on social media

Social media marketing is basically a free marketing method. However, of you have been doing social media marketing for some time, you might have noticed that it is really difficult to generate sales through free marketing. However, if you start ad campaigns on social sites, you might see that your post will reach more people, there will be better engagements, and thus there will be more sales.

Do you do short video marketing?

There are a lot of platforms where you can publish short videos. Interesting part is you can even monetize these short videos and make money. Apart from monetization, short videos also provide a good marketing method for businesses. You can create shirt videos for your business, product and services and share on social platform to reach your followers. You can also run ads to push your videos to more people.

Make money as a video editor

With the high rise of various video contents everywhere, there is a high need for video editors. You can make good money this year 2024 by becoming a video editor. These days there are so many courses you can learn from both free and paid. The best part about being a video editor, is that you can actually start with your smartphone and still do a professional job. With time you can work on getting an high end laptop and other equipments.

Challenges faced running a day care business

Running a day care business means it is your duty to provide care for little children and to ensure that they safe. For does who have kids or have had the opportunity to handle children before, you will agree with me that taking care of one can be a handful sometimes, not to mention handling more than one. One major challenge you might face on a daily basis is making sure all the children are safe from harm.

Filter

Back