AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Failed business transactions

There are reasons why a business transaction already set may fail. This is a big problem especially if you're expecting a positive result from it. One reason might be the agreement stipulated in the transaction that confuses the other party like interest that doubles once failed to pay on the transacted business. The transacted party might dislike the idea. The expectations didn't come to reality. Money was at waste.

Highway robbery incidence

It will be a big loss on the part of the business if encounter a highway robbery. The driver of the van carrying the goods to the branch business may not have idea about it or it could be conspiracy. The goods will be transfered to the vehicle of the robbers including the money. It's best for a transaction like that to hire a highway police patrol.

Limited stocks a disaster

Assuming that bulk buyer customers happen to drop by at your business center and so suddenly they feel on dismay because they cannot find what they need. You're out of stocks. You forgot to make a followup of your business suppliers. Because of the incidence your bulk buyer customers may not come back. You surely lose great customers who bring big money to your business. Keep tract on what's lacking on your business center. Don't wait for the time to experience low sales. Check your plan.

Absenteism in business

It could be the business owners always absent or the workers. Of course there's no business to be invisible in his business center even one day unless sick. If it's the workers it's a disaster for the said workers may put to end their contract to mean termination. Their attitude is detrimental to business especially on the occasion like Christmas season where multitude people flock and workers lacking so the staff may force to assist. Sales flow may decrease.

Selling of ingredients for salad

I don't know about other places but over here one common food we tend to eat during the Christmas and new year is salad, fried rice and chicken or any other proteins or salad jollof rice and chicken or any other proteins. The bottom line is that there is a high increase for salad, hence the price for cabbage and other salad ingredients tends to skyrocket. Selling things during the festive period is always a great business.

Shoe making business

Shoe making is a skill that most people tend to look down on until recently. Back then shoe making was usually considered as a job for the poor but this is not the case. Shoe making is one of the most lucrative business to start up. Shoe is one thing as humans we are need, hence this makes it more lucrative. Would you ever startup a shoe making business?

How do you minimize risk in online business?

Running an online business, much like any other business, comes with its own set of risks. Just like offline businesses, there is a lot of competition in online business, and most of the time, you will have to compete with big fish. Online businesses need SEO and digital marketing for online visibility. Success in online business usually hinges on SEO and digital marketing skills, without which selling becomes challenging. If your business does not rank on search engines and if your business is not marketed through various digital marketing techniques, you might not be able to get traffic. When there is no traffic, there will be no sales. Despite the lower investment requirements, online businesses still remain risky. How do you minimize the risk associated with online businesses? How do you do risk management in your online business?

How do you make sure to get a lot of positive feedback?

Customer feedback holds significance, and you need to have a lot of positive feedback to ensure confidence for new buyers. Having negative reviews will hamper your sales. Positive feedback serves as a powerful endorsement, instilling confidence in potential buyers and paving the way for a loyal customer base. Whereas negative feedback will make your new customers doubt your product and services.
How do you ensure that you get a lot of positive feedback? How do you make sure that you do not get any negative feedback, how do you stop negative feedback from coming in? What strategies do you utilize?

How to avoid selling your assets when the market is down?

The general rule of the thumb is you do not make any loss until you sell your assets. Let's say you bought stocks when the price was $10, and now the price is $5. If you avoid selling below the price point of $10, you will never make any losses even when the market is down. If you wait until the price goes up, you will never make loss. Sadly, not every one can do this as people might need to pull out as they might need money. If you do not have the capacity to hold your assets while the market is down you might make losses. Therefore in order to avoid making losses you need to make sure you can hold your investment for a long time.

How do you choose assets for investment?

Money is the most important aspect of investment, if you do not have money, you cannot invest. After money another important factor for investment is choosing the right assets. You can be on profitable side only when you invest on the right assets. How do you choose assets for investment? For example, how do you choose stocks for investment. How do you decide between ETFs and Mutual Fund, or corporate bonds and government bonds? If you are investing in real estate, how do you choose the right property for investment? How do you decide the right assets for your investment?

Immediate profits or long term profits

When making investments, what are your priorities, do you look for immediate profits or long term profits. In other words, would you like to invest take your all profits and mode on or do you want to hold your investment and make profits in the long run? As far as I am concerned I try to create a balance, in invest on short term basis as well as a long term basis. I look for immediate profits as well as a long term profits. I have investment portfolio on assets that will give me immediate profits as well as long term profits.

If you are a reputable business owner, don't think outside the box

That's it, if you are a reputable business owner, don't think outside the box. the simple understanding of this is he must not base his judgment on the appearance of the applicants, but the credentials, and the skills obtained by them. A pleasing personality is only required in modeling, cashiering, promotions, and sales. For a business like accountants and bookkeeping, brains and skills are needed.

Be competitive in pricing

As a busiess owner, you cannot create your own pricing strategy, there is a standard rating. You can reduce but can't increase as you want to. The customers are also vigilant in pricing and they will report you in case you do not listen to the customers. They will surely complain and compare you to other business customers, This alone can reduce your customers' loyalty. There is also a mandate from the government to apply the Suggested Retail Price ( SRP).

Tips for successful remote team management and collaboration

Tips for Successfully Managing and Collaborating on Remote Teams.

With an expanding global workforce, more organizations have their teams working remotely either full time or periodically. Managing and increasing collaboration for these diverse teams could prove to be tricky at times, making it a challenge task. What tips do you all have for making sure remote teams stay productive and collaborated with each other?

First Snow

Today it snowed where I am at it is the actual first snow fall of 2023 it will not stay long because the weather is going to warm up some so it will be gone. But we will have more to come winter is not over where I am at it is just beginning. Do you have any snow where you are at? This is in our back yard.FF241F18-69B8-4839-8E4C-D08B72A4A1E2.jpegFF241F18-69B8-4839-8E4C-D08B72A4A1E2.jpeg

Styler

Ok my friends I want to get your opinion on my hair styled both ways with damp hair and with 100% dry hair today’s is with 100% dry hair I will share tomorrow where it will be with damp hair and get your opinion on which on you like better. I used it yesterday for the first time but forgot to take pictures and it was done on damp hair. In the photos here the first one is before using the styler brush and the second one is after.D0F074C9-11E9-40DA-9091-7EBADBDC4000.jpeg

Selling social media accounts

I have come across some persons who sell social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and the likes as their business. They create these accounts, then grow it to the point where the accounts have thousands of followers then leave it for a few years then sell it. The older the accounts the higher the value. What do you think about this kind of businesses? I noticed it is people who are into scamming on social medias are the ones who usually but this accounts more often.

Managing your personal business and working for someone.

Owning and managing your personal business while working under someone is not an easy feat. In the end there would be some sacrifices that needs to be made, but what about in a situation where you get to work under someone for two weeks straight then you are given a two weeks break, meaning two weeks in and weeks out. How do you manage your small business with this time frame?

Frustrated

Yesterday was not a very fun day for me about the only good thing about it was the dinner and time with my mom and watching a Christmas show with her. She had some things she needex
Help with so we got them figured out then she wanted her text tone changed because she had me set her ring tone and text tone as the same and it was annoying and now she has no text alder sound for her phone. I know it is something easy to fix it but we can not figure it out.

Do you make passive income through cryptocurrencies?

There are multiple ways to generate passive income through cryptocurrencies. Here are some of the methods I am using to generate passive income by utilizing cryptocurrencies:
Staking: I stake various coins and generate passive income.
Reward pool: I put my assets in the reward pool and earn daily rewards on my assets
Interest: I also earn interest on my assets
Mining: I use a mining program that mines me BTC, this is a completely passive income
Trading: I trade cryptocurrencies and earn passive income.

Some of these methods require a sizeable investment. For instance, you need a lot of assets to earn staking rewards. Are you earning passive income through cryptocurrencies? How do you earn passive income through your crypto assets?

Using AI to Generate Passive Income

Have you realized the power of Generative AI to create a passive income? Generative AI is the Artificial Intelligence tool that will generate different kinds of content for you based on the prompt you provide. You can create text, graphics, videos, art, presentations, etc. You can use this content to create passive income. For example, you can use AI tools like Midjourney and Stable Diffusion to create digital art and you can easily sell these digital arts on various art marketplaces and make income. You can use AI to create social media templates and sell these templates to make money. There are so many ways to use AI tools to generate passive income.

Filter

Back