Make money on feetify. com

You can make money on
Feetfiy selling feet pictures. From reviews online this is said to be a legit platform

How to start on the site

You start by Signing up on Feetfiy. You do this for free

Make sure you register with your real information to pass the identity verification for data securrity on the site

You can subscribe for the permium membership for $49 per 6 months.

then approve your account on the platform

Post high-quality foot content,
and promote your content maybe on Reddit or twitter.

Then start making sales

What do you think of this?

The new payment methods on index forum

Good day all, as most of us already know, there are now new ways we can get our earnings on the forum, the admin @Jordan has added other options such as exchanging your RIF for DBucks or forumcoin. I believe this is a great improvement and would definitely motivated more persons. My question is how do you add a wallet address for DBucks and forumcoin? Do you simply drop a link that goes to your profile on the respective forum or what?

Edited:
I added my username for forumcoin and I think it worked, but i tried making a request and this is what i got Screenshot_20231026-144424.jpgmaybe i did something wrong?

How to create your own crypto coin ?

Creating your own cryptocurrency is a complex and technical process, and it typically requires a good understanding of blockchain technology, cryptography, and development skills. Here are the basic steps involved in creating your own cryptocurrency:

1.Define Your Use Case:
Determine the purpose and use case for your cryptocurrency. What problem does it solve, and what unique features will it offer?

2.Choose a Blockchain Platform:
Decide whether you want to create a new blockchain from scratch or build your cryptocurrency on an existing platform like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, or others. Using an existing platform is often more practical for beginners.

3.Design the Token:
f using an existing blockchain, you'll create a token on that blockchain. Define the token's properties, including its name, symbol, supply, and divisibility (decimals).

4.Write a Smart Contract:
If using a platform like Ethereum, you'll need to write a smart contract to create and manage your token. Solidity is a commonly used programming language for Ethereum smart contracts.

5.Develop a Wallet:-
Users will need a wallet to store, send, and receive your cryptocurrency. Consider developing or integrating a wallet app or using a third-party wallet service.

6.Security and Testing:
- Security is crucial. Perform thorough testing of your smart contract and wallet to identify and fix any vulnerabilities. Audit your code and seek professional security assessments.

7.Deploy on the Blockchain:
- Deploy your smart contract on the chosen blockchain. You may need to pay gas fees (in the case of Ethereum) to deploy the contract.

8.Market and Promote:
- Create a marketing and promotion strategy for your cryptocurrency. Build a website, social media presence, and community to attract users and investors.

9.Compliance and Legal Considerations:
- Depending on your project's scale and location, you may need to address legal and compliance matters, such as Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations.

10. Launch and Maintenance:
- Launch your cryptocurrency and maintain it regularly. Provide support for users and work on improving its functionality and security.

It's worth noting that creating a cryptocurrency can be a substantial undertaking, and the success of your project will depend on factors such as its utility, adoption, and the team behind it. If you're not experienced in blockchain development, consider seeking assistance from experts or a development team. Additionally, be aware of the legal and regulatory environment surrounding cryptocurrencies in your region to ensure compliance.

Can I run a website without a developer?

Yes, it's possible to run a website without a dedicated developer, especially if you choose user-friendly website builders and content management systems. Here are some options:

1.Website Builders:
There are several website builders available that require no coding or development skills. Platforms like Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, and WordPress.com offer drag-and-drop interfaces, pre-designed templates, and built-in features, making it easy to create and manage a website.

2.Content Management Systems (CMS):
Content management systems like WordPress.org, Joomla, and Drupal provide flexibility and customization options. You can use themes and plugins to add functionality without the need for coding.

3.E-commerce Platforms:
If you want to start an online store, e-commerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce (a WordPress plugin) offer user-friendly interfaces for managing product listings, orders, and payments.

4.Website Hosting Services:
Many hosting providers offer website builders and tools that simplify website creation. Some popular hosting companies include Bluehost, HostGator, and SiteGround.

5.Website Templates:
You can purchase or download website templates and customize them to your needs without extensive development skills. HTML and CSS knowledge can be beneficial for more advanced customizations.

6.Outsourcing:
If you need specific development tasks, consider outsourcing them to freelance developers or development agencies. You can hire developers for one-time projects or on an ongoing basis to maintain and improve your website.

While you can create and run a website without a developer, keep in mind that there might be limitations to what you can achieve without technical expertise. If you require advanced features, custom functionality, or a unique design, you may eventually need to consult with a developer. Additionally, regular maintenance, security, and updates are crucial for a successful website, and these tasks may be handled more efficiently by professionals with technical skills.

Where you can start trading and investing in crypto as a beginner?

If you're a beginner looking to start trading and investing in cryptocurrency, there are several steps you can take to get started:

1. Educate Yourself:
Before you start investing, it's essential to educate yourself about cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and how the market works. You can find numerous online resources, articles, courses, and books to help you understand the basics.

2.Select a Reputable Exchange:
Choose a reputable cryptocurrency exchange to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies. Some popular exchanges for beginners include Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, and Gemini. These platforms offer user-friendly interfaces and a wide range of supported cryptocurrencies.

3.Create an Account:
Sign up for an account on your chosen exchange. You'll need to provide personal information and verify your identity as part of the account creation process, as this is a regulatory requirement in many countries.

4.Secure Your Investments:
Take security seriously. Use strong, unique passwords, enable two-factor authentication, and consider using a hardware wallet to store your cryptocurrencies securely.

5. Start Small:
Begin by investing a small amount of money that you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrency markets can be highly volatile, so it's important to be cautious and not risk more than you can afford to lose.

6.Diversify Your Portfolio:
Avoid putting all your money into one cryptocurrency. Diversify your holdings to spread risk. Bitcoin and Ethereum are often considered safer options for beginners.

7.Understand Market Orders:
Learn about different types of market orders, such as limit orders and stop orders, to manage your trades effectively.

8.Stay Informed:
Stay up to date with the latest news and developments in the cryptocurrency space. Market sentiment can be influenced by news and events.

9.Practice Safe Trading:
Avoid making impulsive decisions and falling for FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). Stick to your trading strategy and avoid chasing quick profits.

10.Keep Records:
Maintain a record of your transactions and investments for tax purposes and to track your portfolio's performance.

11.Avoid Scams:
Be cautious of scams and fraudulent schemes. Don't send cryptocurrency to unknown addresses or participate in dubious "investment" opportunities.

12.Join a Community:
Consider joining cryptocurrency communities, forums, and social media groups to connect with experienced traders and gain insights.

Remember that cryptocurrency markets can be highly speculative, and there is inherent risk involved. Never invest money you can't afford to lose, and be prepared for price volatility. It's a good idea to start with a small investment and gradually increase your exposure as you become more comfortable with the market. If you're uncertain about how to proceed, consider seeking advice from financial professionals or experienced cryptocurrency traders.

"Hey, if you're interested in trading or investing in cryptocurrencies, I highly recommend using Coinswitch Kuber. It's a user-friendly platform that offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies and a seamless trading experience.

[Hey, get FREE BITCOIN worth Rs. 50 on downloading the CoinSwitch app using my referral link. Join me and 1.8 crore traders who are trading in 100s of crypto. Hurry, use my link: ]

By signing up through my referral link, you can get started with
Coinswitch Kuber and also earn. It's a great way to kickstart your crypto journey. Happy trading!"

What are the benefits of taking bonds ?

Benefits of investing in bonds include:

1. Income: Regular interest payments.
2.Safety: Generally lower risk compared to stocks.
3.Diversification: Balances a portfolio.
4.Capital preservation: Return of principal at maturity.
5.Predictable returns: Fixed interest rates.
6. Tax advantages: Some bonds offer tax benefits.

Consider your financial goals and risk tolerance when investing in bonds.

Top investment styles to adopt for money making

When trying to invest there are different investment styles you need to look at to determine which fits you better. There are

Day trading investment style: This is an investment style whereby one enters and exits an investments between market hours.

Swing trading Investment style: This style is for those looking to buy and sell an investment after a few days to achieve a profit.

indexing investment style
. This style is about investing your money in entire segments of the market, so as to get more profit of your investments.

Value investment style
This style will help one Identify investments that are undervalued by investors to take advantage.

Dividend investment style ; This style of investment is for you to adopt for generating regular income.

Which investment style would you go for?

Labor law violations in the tech sector

In all democracies citizens have equal rights, and workers are paid for the time they spend working. Only in the tech sector, in a work at home fraud government agencies are robbing the data of private citizens to make fake claims about their employees who do not do computer work, while the online worker is criminally defamed. Why is slavery, labor law violation acceptable in the tech sector ?

How to utilize free resources to succeed with business

Succeeding with a business need one adopting different means. One good way of acquiring the skills and knowledge is by utilizing free resources. So how can you achieve this;

Take advantage of free or low-cost business courses: There are free courses on business online you can take advantage to acquire business knowledge of free.

Adopt free online business tools
These are tools that can help you run your business effectively and speedily and they are free too.

Online videos

These are also free resource too you can download these videos free to acquire knowledge through the business information on them

The truth is that they are a number of free resources available to entrepreneurs online

What do you think?

How to source free money for your business

Starting a business comes with funding it. But it can be difficult when you have no money and getting a loan for a start up isn't advisable. So how can you source for free money. you can do the following

Look out for government grants; one of the main sources of free money for entrepreneurs is the government grants. governments do have this programs to help new businesses get started. it is to find out and apply

Seek aids from wealthy individuals

This is another avenue for entrepreneurs seeking free money. wealthy individuals do offer capital to startups. you can bring them in as stakeholders in the business

Raising money from a large group of people.

You can get free money from collaboration of people on the internet. You can try out sites like kickstarter or Indiegogo where you can post your would be business and asked for donations

What do you think?

Location for a toy business

When it comes to selling toy, your target audience are usually the children, where would you consider to be the best location to setup this kind of business? Personally i used to think the best location would be close to children schools but i heard a business coach said the best place would be children's hospital. What's your take on this?

Reasons to develop business plan for a business

As a business owner you would have to develop a Business Plan for your would be business:

The truth is that a business plan is vital for any business. The below are the reasons to develop a business plan before starting a business.

Defiining your business goals and objectives

Developing a roadmap for success.

To identify potential investors

identifying lenders who may be willing to offer and help with start-up capital.

Add yours

How do I choose a game development company?

When making a decision about selecting a game development firm, several factors should be taken into account, including:

1. Evaluating the company's track record and level of expertise.
  2. Assessing the range of mobile game development services provided by the company.
  3. Analyzing the company's commitment to meeting project deadlines.
  4. Understanding the pricing structure for the services offered.
  5. Reviewing the company's portfolio of past projects.
  6. Examining the company's team size and the depth of their expertise.
  7. Appraising the company's proficiency in communication.
  8. Gauging the company's capabilities in project management.
To know more info browse here:
https://www.osiztechnologies.com/game-development-company

What are you willing to sacrifice anything for your business?

I have come across so business owners and entrepreneurs who are willing to do anything and sacrifice anything just to make sure the business goes well as planned. Are you also the type that is willing to sacrifice for your business. There are days where i dont even eat just to make sure i pump money into my small business but at the same time i also have my limits as to what i can do for the business.

Are there any tips for success in online writing?

To succeed, focus on improving your writing skills, meeting deadlines, and understanding SEO and digital marketing, as many online writing jobs are related to web content creation. Building a personal brand and a strong online presence can also help you attract clients and higher-paying opportunities.

substantial income by writing online
you can earn a good income, especially if you specialize in a niche and build a strong portfolio. Many writers earn a full-time income through online writing.

How to make a source of online passive income?

Making a wellspring of online automated revenue includes building resources or organizations that require negligible continuous exertion. Normal strategies include:

1.Blogging or Vlogging: Make important substance, adapt with advertisements or offshoot promoting, and acquire over the long run.

2.Affiliate Showcasing: Advance items and procure commissions on deals created through your outside references.

3.Digital Items: Create and sell digital books, online courses, stock photographs, or computerized formats.

4.Investments: Put resources into stocks, land, or profit paying resources for automated revenue.

5. Outsourcing: Work a web based business store without stock, utilizing outsider providers.

6.Peer-to-Friend Loaning: Loan cash through web-based stages and acquire revenue.

7.Automated Outsourcing: Use robotization apparatuses for web based business, diminishing manual exertion.

8.YouTube Channel: Adapt recordings with promotions, sponsorships, and product deals.

9.Dividend Stocks: Put resources into profit paying stocks for standard pay.

10.Niche Site: Assemble destinations around unambiguous themes and adapt through promotions and partner advertising.

Keep in mind, making a manageable wellspring of automated revenue frequently requires significant forthright work, and it might require investment to see huge returns. Research and pick a technique that lines up with your abilities, interests, and assets. Differentiating revenue streams is likewise a shrewd system.

Filter

Back