How do you feel about doing business being about establishing trust and relationships?

For some businesses and cultures, building relationships and trust before conducting business is essential. This is the initial stage of knowing the importance of these requirements in making a close deal or business with others, especially if these are foreign investors. It takes a matter of building a good rapport and impression to have a good business partner. That is how most businessmen want it to happen.

What do you think is a suitable business for a beginner who doesn't have a lot of capital?

As for me, a beginner is important for him to build a small business first, to train his business mentality so that he is tough and doesn't give up.

One of the things that is quite easy is that he can start trying to sell offline. Selling offline is quite easy, you only need to prepare a place, prepare goods for sale, and sell them to customers who come to buy their products.

Of the profits, he uses 1/3 of the share to develop business capital, and he can use the rest for his personal needs. What do you think about it?

Explore All Avenues in Business

Never presume that the procedures and laws in another country are the same as your own is one of the basic rules of international negotiations. Particularly, national regulations governing corporate joint ventures might differ significantly. Who are the primary decision-makers are some of the major considerations to keep in mind. What are their tasks and roles? Where do decisions come from? Who else could interfere with or influence the decision, such as other ministries, officials, or rival businesses? As decision-making processes, customs, outlooks, and the application of the law differ between cultures, it is wise to consider these factors before beginning a negotiation.

Wow, RIF Is Lovely

I'm so amazed when I opened the site. It looks so lovely and organized. Kodus to our lovely site owner, Jordan. It inspires me and perhaps to all members. I'm so inspired now to work with you RIF. The 3 letters are so meaningful and empowered by its magnificent color green to mean life and freshness of thinking and feeling. Letter R means Robust, I means Inevitable to boom and F means Fantastic Forum site. I'm hoping RIF never feels weak and could withstand the tests of time. While other forum sites are dying here comes our beloved RIF alive and strong.

Which abilities do you believe are most important for convincing the opposing side during a negotiation?

For us to persuade potential buyers or investors, we need to show how important the services or products to be offered to them are. The more you show the features and functions, the more they will be interested in having them. That is the reason why the companies' representatives should be good at their products and services to understand all the queries.

Are there any aspects of your local company culture that stand out to you?

The uniqueness of our business culture is that we give some presents or souvenirs to old or new clients in the Philippines. At some point, some countries' cultures are not allowed to do so. Sometimes they can be mistaken for bribery by people involved in business. Others would think that it is not fair to give anything to their clients. At some point, we still need to weigh it down if necessary.

Do you believe that bargaining in business has cultural nuances?

We should first learn about our foreign clients' cultures before going out to dinner for business. For instance, some cultures, like Spanish and Korean, value food sharing during mealtime. In Bangladesh, you should never pass food from your plate to someone else's, not even a relative or close friend. In this way, by being aware of other people's cultures, we can never insult them.

How to motivate employees?

Catch people doing something correctly is a wise management maxim that applies to all levels of management. Everyone values having their efforts observed and acknowledged, especially when it is a spontaneous acknowledgement of a job well done. Far too frequently, employees only bring issues to their boss's attention when things go wrong. Praise is a potent motivator that can be used even when things don't work out.

What are the core components of new projects?

Any new project development involves several key elements. The project's technological side is the first. Every aspect of the project's implementation and operation must be carefully considered and documented, to the extent practicable. Often, this procedure will involve a timetable that must be reasonable in order to minimize the amount of time needed from start to completion while being realistic in terms of contingencies. The second factor is its finance, which is typically quite important for new initiatives. The financiers, with the exception of charitable and non-profit initiatives, do so with the idea they will obtain a return on their investment as well as a decent profit.

• Love
Welcome to RIF 2.0 🎉

This coming month of June will be RIF's First Year Anniversary!

RIF is turning ONE! 🎉 Can you believe it? One whole year with you guys ❤️ We couldn't have reached this milestone without our incredible users with their support and active participation. Those users (such as you!) who have shared our journey, growth, our ups and our downs. I want to take this small moment to thank you for being apart of our growing community.

To help celebrate our first year anniversary since the launch of our community, we have a few things in store for our users!

Introducing RIF 2.0:
Asset54x.png

We are introducing a brand new design and logo for Referral Index Forum! Some of these have been teased for months now, so I am happy to finally release it! I have meticulously crafted both a light and dark version of the theme, allowing you to browse our website according to your preference. The light theme will be the default for new users. However, you can change to the dark theme easily by selecting the "style chooser" in the top right hand navigation. It will look like a moon, or a sun depending on which theme you are currently on.

Feel free to let me know if you run into any issues :)

rif_2.png

Contests!
I think it's been too long since our last contest don't you agree? With our 1 year anniversary, now is the perfect time to start launching new ones!! Therefore, we are preparing a series of awesome contests for our community all month long! Keep an eye on our forum announcements and social media channels throughout June for more details for each contest. It's going to be an action-packed month you don't want to miss!

I look forward to celebrating this month with all of you.

To many more years to come!

Would you agree to work extra hours if your boss asked you to?

Personally speaking, it is fine to work overtime if you are paid. The mere fact is that we need to stick to our job responsibilities. If they are not indicated in our contracts, we do not need to do other tasks. Being busy is fine if we are productive and paid properly by our employers. As for me, both making money and spending time with my family are more important.

Sacking People is Not an Option

In my previous company, they were so fond of sacking people, especially during the pandemic. As for them, they need to lay off people to decrease the financial crisis of the company. For me, it is not the first option to execute. They simply do not know how to take good care of their employees. Now, they are having problems finding virtual teachers.

Filter

Back