Question 1st reminder: Where shall I write my PayPal address for withdrawal?

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
1st reminder :
Hi @Devin, I wish to withdraw $10 through PayPal. Where shall I show/write my PayPal email address? Please inform. Thank you. Yesterday itself, I posted this on the forum and still there is no reply from you. Why? Are you not visiting your forum daily? Your silence/disinterest in attending to user member's queries demotivates me.

fords8

Technician
Jun 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
1st reminder :
Hi @Devin, I wish to withdraw $10 through PayPal. Where shall I show/write my PayPal email address? Please inform. Thank you. Yesterday itself, I posted this on the forum and still there is no reply from you. Why? Are you not visiting your forum daily? Your silence/disinterest in attending to user member's queries demotivates me.
Not sure where @Devin is.
You buy the 10k from the shop: https://referralindexforum.com/dbtech-shop/paypal-10.2/
And then configure it like I posted in the other topic.
But I would wait to spend your points until we see @Devin .

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been out of state and just recently got back home, I've been trying to catch up on my actual job and other necessities. I apologize that I was away. I figured I would have service where I went but unfortunately I didn't therefore I couldn't update everyone.

As for your cash out, please follow the steps @fords8 mentioned above.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been out of state and just recently got back home, I've been trying to catch up on my actual job and other necessities. I apologize that I was away. I figured I would have service where I went but unfortunately I didn't therefore I couldn't update everyone.

As for your cash out, please follow the steps @fords8 mentioned above.
Hi @Devin, Good afternoon. Did as stated by our friend @ford8. Now, I wish to receive the payment too without much ado, so that I can post my payment proof here and on the other forum I am active, and enable my friends waiting to join this forum. Thank you.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi @Devin, Good afternoon. Did as stated by our friend @ford8. Now, I wish to receive the payment too without much ado, so that I can post my payment proof here and on the other forum I am active, and enable my friends waiting to join this forum. Thank you.
I will process your cash out later today due to me being at work right now.

Back